[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, Barca would do us too, so would Bayern. So too would Chelsea actually. Truth be told. anyone other than Villareal or Porto and we're as good as out. But we always up our game against them Mancs, and i think Chelsea is beatable too. If i had to go for a big team, it would be one of those two.

Sep 1, 2002
Ya, Barca would do us too, so would Bayern. So too would Chelsea actually. Truth be told. anyone other than Villareal or Porto and we're as good as out. But we always up our game against them Mancs, and i think Chelsea is beatable too. If i had to go for a big team, it would be one of those two.
You are too down on The Arse: most of those teams mention you can beat: Bayern, no problem.

Don't look at the last week of the Pool, look at the few weeks previous to that. Yes the beat a very poor (shamefully poor) Real, but the game against Utd was just one if those things.

Pool better than Chelsea, now they have Essien back their team ticks again.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol, funny how big teams seem to play poorly against liverpool so often. funny coincidence, eh?

I do agree that Arsenal can beat any of the teams left, on their day they can beat anyone.

oh-Benitez finally signed a new deal! he's now tied down until 2014. great news for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)