[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sky Sports said the players didn't like Scolari for a few reasons:

1. They dislike his tactics and refused to change to 4-4-2 like the players asked.

2. The disliked his training methods.

3. They were fed up of Scolari showing up late to training. :lol2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Any manager: why didn't all the other teams beat them then?
What about the rest of his career?
England havn't played to a convincing standard since euro 96, since then they've been made the laughing stock of international football, all this sh*t about hosting the best league in the world and yet it's national side cant even qualify for a major tournament, embaressing themselves along the way to andorra, and croatia thankfully putting them out of their misery. rest of his career? what coaching a club side in brazil? vanderlei luxemburgo was successful in brazil and failed in europe with madrid, looking at how chelsea have been playing this season tells me how tactically inept scolari is as a european club manager

Sep 1, 2002
icεmαή;1894859 said:
He's fit enough to manage a National side but not a club...
All these days I've been saying how we'll beat Chelsea in the CL... Scolari's team was all over the place... I just hope they dnt start playing respectable football now...
Yeh, they were shitting themselves having seen our superb form in 2009.

Sep 1, 2002
England havn't played to a convincing standard since euro 96, since then they've been made the laughing stock of international football, all this sh*t about hosting the best league in the world and yet it's national side cant even qualify for a major tournament, embaressing themselves along the way to andorra, and croatia thankfully putting them out of their misery. rest of his career? what coaching a club side in brazil? vanderlei luxemburgo was successful in brazil and failed in europe with madrid, looking at how chelsea have been playing this season tells me how tactically inept scolari is as a european club manager
Oh, I forgot it's only South America.

Madrid, Jesus Christ could get sacked from there. Miracles, that's what we pay you for.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Franko Zola and Steve Clark are set to unite back at Chelsea.
This is the number one suggestion by the Guardian.

Second, is Hedink. Who is a close friend of Abramovic.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
T
I think it'll be Zola.
He isn't ready for the job, he hasn't completed one full season managing a club... If at all they are gonna bring him its gonna be in the summer with a care taker coach now (this i don't think will happen)....

Could Eriksson be a candidate?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then why are you happy, we had a chance against Chelsea and now whoever is coming is diminishing it.

I think it'll be Zola.
Not necessarily. Whomever will be in charge will have to adapt and allow his time team to adapt. It actually might be a more favorable situation for so, hopefully, especially if he makes some unpopular decisions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not necessarily. Whomever will be in charge will have to adapt and allow his time team to adapt. It actually might be a more favorable situation for so, hopefully, especially if he makes some unpopular decisions.
I don't like new managers, they focus on one game to make something out of their arrival and it could very well be the Juventus game.

On other news, Billy Costacurta quit his job coaching Modena today, let Chelsea get him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sky are pretty sure that Chelsea do not have someone lined up already.

Fuck knows why you would sack a coach without having identified a suitable replacmement.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sorry I will re-phrase it,as my English seemed to be lacking there,what I meant to say was if Juventus play good enough over the two legs they will have a chance of beating Chelsea no matter what(hence why I referered to them having there new manager or old manager).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)