[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Absolutely. Then we can wish for Tottenham to go down next year. That would be sweet.

Let all these teams recklessly spend money and not be able to achieve results on the pitch and have them go out a la Leeds United.

That will improve the world's greatest league ever. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007
Jul 15, 2006
"You know, I’ve never tried to hide the fact that I had two months in the Autumn where, in my opinion, I played like a Sunday League player." - Nicklas Bendtner.

No, Nicklas. It's been like that the whole time you fucking clown. :lol2:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
he has scored some important goals this season for them though... I think that shows how bad Arsenal was this season than anything else...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apparently Heerenveen winger Danijel Pranjic is linked with Liverpool. I don't watch the Dutch league so I was wondering if some of the Croats could offer some insight.

Thanks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apparently Heerenveen winger Danijel Pranjic is linked with Liverpool. I don't watch the Dutch league so I was wondering if some of the Croats could offer some insight.

Thanks.
He's a left winger but for Croatia he plays as a full back. He had a brilliant season with Herenveen. I think he scored more than 20 goals. (i just checked, 20 goals on 30 matches).
Very good player but i find it hard imagining him play for Liverpool. Way too tiny for a physical league imo.

You might remember him from the EUROs. He had a very good EURO last summer.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's a left winger but for Croatia he plays as a full back. He had a brilliant season with Herenveen. I think he scored more than 20 goals. (i just checked, 20 goals on 30 matches).
Very good player but i find it hard imagining him play for Liverpool. Way too tiny for a physical league imo.

I know who he is. He used to play with Michael Bradley from out Nat team. I just wasn't aware of how good he is. I think we're looking at him as a replacement in case Babel or Riera leave.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know who he is. He used to play with Michael Bradley from out Nat team. I just wasn't aware of how good he is. I think we're looking at him as a replacement in case Babel or Riera leave.
He won't take you to another level, and like i said, he's a small guy so he might have problems with the physical game played there, but he's a good winger, not easy to stop, and if he adapts soon to the style there, you might get a very useful player.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He won't take you to another level, and like i said, he's a small guy so he might have problems with the physical game played there, but he's a good winger, not easy to stop, and if he adapts soon to the style there, you might get a very useful player.
Cool man. Thanks for the insight.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think he reached his top with Heerenven this year. I can't see him playing for a club like Liverpool. Then again Rafa knows how to make some weird transfers so if the likes of Benayoun or Riera can play, I suppose he can as well.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think if we got him he would be in the squad player capacity to cover for Babel or Riera if one ends up leaving. So I don't think we would depend on him too much.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Had a really great season with Heerenveen. I always found it odd that he played there TBH :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)