[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
icεmαή;1913942 said:
What happends to the team at 6th position in the EPL? do they get to play UEFA Cup?
Yes fortunately they do. Its a race between us and Everton for fifth now. Hope we can win that one at least.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Another 0-0 and we're officially in the Uefa cup.

The whole team needs to be changed. Nasri should not be starting, Bentdner should not be in the club, neither should Song. Denilson and Diaby squad players at best. Toure should be stripped of the captaincy, he shouldn't be playing either. In an ideal world they'd all be sold

Arsene Wenger needs to be sacked for getting it so wrong this time. Last year after the Brum game, i said that Arsene has to go if we don't win the league this season. Well the bar has been lowered significantly for him and the main objective is qualify for the CL. Now that he's done neither, i want him gone.

I think the greedy, cheap board should go too. and since Van Persie says he won't stay unless we win silverware, fuck him, he can go too. Since we need to be cutting our losses, as we won't be in the CL and we have our debts, then high earners like Gallas(even though he was the only one who had a good game today) and Adebayor the greedy bastard should be sold as well.
I sympathise with you man, i dont know what wenger is playing at, he got too cocky with his youth policy and thought he could keep on building teams with young players, but this bunch just hasn't got the killer instinct, he's gone off the boil big time.

The whole of arsenal needs a restructure otherwise theyr'e risking slipping into oblivion. Also if you got rid of wneger, who would you want to replace him? I think you need someone like Martin O'Neill

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I sympathise with you man, i dont know what wenger is playing at, he got too cocky with his youth policy and thought he could keep on building teams with young players, but this bunch just hasn't got the killer instinct, he's gone off the boil big time.

The whole of arsenal needs a restructure otherwise theyr'e risking slipping into oblivion. Also if you got rid of wneger, who would you want to replace him? I think you need someone like Martin O'Neill
A ruthless manager that will not tolerate mediocrity.

O' Neil doesnt seem like a possibility. I won't say no to Zola, Deshamps or Pellegrini.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Didier Deschamps, perhaps.
A ruthless manager that will not tolerate mediocrity.

O' Neil doesnt seem like a possibility. I won't say no to Zola, Deshamps or Pellegrini.
Hmmm interesting I hadn't even thought of him....

Just out of curiosity, if O'Neill was interested would you want him? I rate the guy so highly and hope he gets a big job soon, i'd be interested to know what everyone else thinks of him...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hmmm interesting I hadn't even thought of him....

Just out of curiosity, if O'Neill was interested would you want him? I rate the guy so highly and hope he gets a big job soon, i'd be interested to know what everyone else thinks of him...
I wouldn't mind giving him a try. He seems like a brilliant manager thats had success wherever he's gone.

icεmαή;1913958 said:
Fred, any idea how much Arsene earns per year?
iirc he earns 100k euros a week. He is one of the highest earning managers in the world, only Capello, Fergie and Mou earn higher than him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Damn Fredi feel for you mate & as you said the club needs wholesale changes.As for pool they can kiss their premiership chances goodbye,focus on second spot & work like mad in the CL.Infact pool should make wholesale changes too as its ridiculous that the board could possibly except constant domestic failure.

If Wenger gets sacked ill pray everyday damn day for Ranieri to get sacked & replaced with Wenger.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
icεmαή;1913980 said:
Haven't seen Daud play, but that bunch looks better than Denilson, Bendtner and co, don't they?
Gio is definitely better than "that bunch". anyone is better than Bentdner. Marchisio is potentially a better player than Denilson, definitely.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fredrick! your boys did a tad pants again today. was watching gillette soccer saturday and its another 2 points dropped. whats going on?? cant score for toffee. whys that!?!?!?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Damn Fredi feel for you mate & as you said the club needs wholesale changes.As for pool they can kiss their premiership chances goodbye,focus on second spot & work like mad in the CL.Infact pool should make wholesale changes too as its ridiculous that the board could possibly except constant domestic failure.

If Wenger gets sacked ill pray everyday damn day for Ranieri to get sacked & replaced with Wenger.

They'll never sack wenger cos he brings in the club so much money with his wheeling and dealing. if he was to go it'll be cos he cant take them further anymore and will resign.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Gio is definitely better than "that bunch". anyone is better than Bentdner. Marchisio is potentially a better player than Denilson, definitely.
i read during the week that Wenger said "that bunch" will be ruling england like his "untouchables" team in just a couple of years:shifty:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
i read during the week that Wenger said "that bunch" will be ruling england like his "untouchables" team in just a couple of years:shifty:

wouldnt put it past wenger to do that? like he said that time we'll go a entire season undefeated........everybody laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)