[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I didn't watch the game, but I just couldn't see Arsenal getting anything from the game with Gilberto playing instead of Flamini.

At least Arsenal are improving, they managed to hold out a whole 5 minutes after scoring before giving away a penalty this time. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Someone really outta sever all of Ronaldo's limbs. What a fuckin' poser, I mean dancer...that shit he did in the last minute should have resulted with a tackle a-la Taylor. I wish it did. Such an arrogant prick.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't watch the game, but I just couldn't see Arsenal getting anything from the game with Gilberto playing instead of Flamini.

At least Arsenal are improving, they managed to hold out a whole 5 minutes after scoring before giving away a penalty this time. :D
Gilberto basically gave the game away with a stupid foul that gave Hargraves the free kick for the win. I don't think I've ever seen a player playing in such a big game that just didn't care.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Someone really outta sever all of Ronaldo's limbs. What a fuckin' poser, I mean dancer...that shit he did in the last minute should have resulted with a tackle a-la Taylor. I wish it did. Such an arrogant prick.
That and his stupid PKs, his run and stop and kick is really getting on my nerves. If I were a keeper, I'd just tackle his ass.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Hm I was hoping for an Arsenal win. They could do with some experience and leadership in there squad, however I think Wenger will be too arrogant to change his ways.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Abramovic ready to give 125 fucking millions for transfer market.

They want 3 players:

Gareth Barry,Aguero and Benzema.
yeah but gareth barry? this will be another scott parker scenario IMO

oh and if they get aguero and benzema then i think drogba will be plying his trade in serie a next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)