[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
No, Bendtner's being Danish is not why I slate him. It is because I have rarely seen him do anything useful with the ball at his feet. He might be big and strong but he lacks too much in technique for my likening.

In general, we Swedes like the Norwegians better than the Danish and Finnish though. That is true.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That is not a minus. Bendtner is the lousiest footballer within the "big four" squads (Wes Brown, Fletcher and O'Shea all included).

Add to that his demeanor and way of letting the team down yesterday and I would stand up screaming "F*CK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT, GET OUT OF MY TEAM ALREADY" if I was an Arsenal fan.
I think thats a bit harsh..if things were that way..RVP wouldnt be in the club now..he too started his Arsenal career with a couple of red cards(namely the needless one against Sunderland)

You could obviously see he was nervous..and too eager to impress..it counted against him in the end..and his late red just made things worse..nevertheless he's just 19..and mistakes are normal at that age..lets just hope he learns from them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Eduardo is really the deadliest striker in our team...i just cant wait to see him lined up alongside RVP, with Hleb,Rosicky and Fabregas all feeding him...Eboue was another one that really impressed me today..he was lively..and he was dangerous running at their fullback with the ball..Fabregas got back to his usual self..after 3 weeks out of form...so all in all..it was a very satisfying match.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Eduardo is really the deadliest striker in our team...i just cant wait to see him lined up alongside RVP, with Hleb,Rosicky and Fabregas all feeding him...Eboue was another one that really impressed me today..he was lively..and he was dangerous running at their fullback with the ball..Fabregas got back to his usual self..after 3 weeks out of form...so all in all..it was a very satisfying match.
agreed !!:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)