[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Indeed he must be hilarious because the only thing that is standing in the way of hleb and superstardom is goals.

If he can add that to his repertoire and stop being so damned unselfish then he would be up there with the Messi's , Ronaldo's and Kakas of this world because he is that skilful.

His goal scoring is a disgrace compared to his ability and if I was Wenger I would implore him to shoot more.

I am not sure hleb makes up to 10 attempts on goal all season
IMO, Hleb is a diff player than the names you mentioned. Hleb moves more, defends more and can start a counter-attack by himself. This doesn't allow him to shine like the other players.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've always had the impression that Toure and Hleb were only appreciated by Arsenal fans..its good to know people acknowledge they are top players.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Fred do you hear anything about Arsenal making a move for Congolese striker Tresor Mputu?

He's a congolese striker (TP Mazembe) and is tipped as the next big African player. He got a test at Anderlecht last year, but injured himself, so he didn't really play, then more recently Standard wanted him, but it seems bigger clubs are on him, with Arsenal in pole.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes i heard recently we wanted him..if my memory serves me well this guy got a silly red card in the last african nations cup..for kicking an Angolan player on the balls..not sure if it was him though..I've seen him play in Congo's last qualification match against my country Libya..he was pretty decent but he didnt give me the impression he was good enough for a big european team.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Goodness me what the hell is going on with my fantasy team?

If not for Fabregas and Lescott I would be in deep shite. Cech has gone and injured himself so I am left without a goal keeper as my reserve keeper is Doyle of Birmingham and he hardly plays.

The day I took out Keane, he started scoring and his replacement, Adebayor has not scored since i put in my team.

I took out Ronaldo and put in Drogba and guess what happens Ronaldo goes and scores while Drogba has not since i put him

Anelka, since i put him has become injury prone and Benjani missed a last minute penalty against West ham

Micah Richards is now injured but he was part of the team that got spanked 6-0 at chelsea and he got a yellow to give him a grade of -2

Alonso has gone and done his metatarsal again

So much for the £1m for me

I wonder whats next for my fantasy team, "FANTASY" what a laugh

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Goodness me what the hell is going on with my fantasy team?

If not for Fabregas and Lescott I would be in deep shite. Cech has gone and injured himself so I am left without a goal keeper as my reserve keeper is Doyle of Birmingham and he hardly plays.

The day I took out Keane, he started scoring and his replacement, Adebayor has not scored since i put in my team.

I took out Ronaldo and put in Drogba and guess what happens Ronaldo goes and scores while Drogba has not since i put him

Anelka, since i put him has become injury prone and Benjani missed a last minute penalty against West ham

Micah Richards is now injured but he was part of the team that got spanked 6-0 at chelsea and he got a yellow to give him a grade of -2

Alonso has gone and done his metatarsal again

So much for the £1m for me

I wonder whats next for my fantasy team, "FANTASY" what a laugh

Seems like you were doing ok till you started making changes, should have kept the faith with your original team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So you really think hleb is class??? hHe's an over rated little maggot
Ya because Jenas,Lennon and Keane are such great players,arent they??I remember those overrated mugs were overrun by our second string team last season.

Fact Remains:You havent beat us this century:cheesy:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ya because Jenas,Lennon and Keane are such great players,arent they??I remember those overrated mugs were overrun by our second string team last season.

Fact Remains:You havent beat us this century:cheesy:
i believe that is an ownage:lol:

hleb is top-quality and i honestly believe he is teh player to replace bergkamp, he has tremendous vision and superb ability, if he could score more often he would be a superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)