[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agreed..i was one of his biggest doubters but he is really proving me wrong this season..He still hasnt yet though..as my criticism of him was that he was inconsistent..he was obviously talented but inconsistent..if he keeps this up for the rest of the season..i will offically be proven wrong.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Tottaly agree with U Fred. Ratings are pretty ridicoulus.

Almunia don't deserve 6 cuz the second goal was mostly his fault, and VDS deserves more than a 5. Also Sagna wasn't at his best today too and 7 is too much. And Rio's rating is simply stupid, cuz he was way better than Vidic and that was obvius, especially when Rio marked Adebayor and when Vidic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Agreed..i was one of his biggest doubters but he is really proving me wrong this season..He still hasnt yet though..as my criticism of him was that he was inconsistent..he was obviously talented but inconsistent..if he keeps this up for the rest of the season..i will offically be proven wrong.
I think he's done enough to prove you wrong mate.....his performances are incredible and apart from that, he's really smart player. I love his style.

I re-call both us arguing about Hleb before. I'm pretty sure he'll keep playing this way, and i hope he doesnt get injured because he plays tough aswell...which makes him special.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hleb is great player, but his biggest weakness is he always have one extra move and cuz of that he usually complicate things.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he's done enough to prove you wrong mate.....his performances are incredible and apart from that, he's really smart player. I love his style.

I re-call both us arguing about Hleb before. I'm pretty sure he'll keep playing this way, and i hope he doesnt get injured because he plays tough aswell...which makes him special.
His performances are incredible..but he has been incredible at times for us last season and the season before..he's never done it over the course of a season though..and until he does that he will never be considered a top player in my book.
Hleb is great player, but his biggest weakness is he always have one extra move and cuz of that he usually complicate things.
he does tend to do that yes.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Indeed, Hleb really is something else. I loved it how he at the very start of the game, from the kick off spot (!) took on the entire United team dribbling and got a throw in deep down United's half IIRC.
Hleb's way of thinking football is not the same as your usual footballer. He creates spaces that weren't really there with his twisting and turning. Great, great player that needs to get the recognition he deserves.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
in general it was good result for Man. united but they should have hold for the win since they scrored first twice.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hleb is fucking shit, aroan lennon is far better, kevin prince boateng has the potential to be far better.
Funniest post this month..??

Lennon and Boateng better than Hleb???no wonder you spuds are in the relegation zone..Juande Ramos or not you're back where you belong...breaking in the top 4 my arse!!:lol:

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006

Lennon and Boateng better than Hleb???no wonder you spuds are in the relegation zone..Juande Ramos or not you're back where you belong...breaking in the top 4 my arse!!:lol:
-Definitely your arse can break in the top 4, even in the first position atm :D

Gunner

Oct 27, 2007
hleb is fucking shit, aroan lennon is far better, kevin prince boateng has the potential to be far better.
Lets pretend it was a joke and focus on your signature.
I love that movie...Al Pacino is the greatest actor EVER.

But seriously considering your post...:lol: :lol: :lol:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Yes, right, erm, nurse, he's escaped again.

Sadly not, its beaten by the optimism in this one;

:D

By the way. Is Shay Given committing some kind of tax fraud because the guy who played in goals yesterday was supposed to be someone else, but Im sure it was Given in a different shirt.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Indeed he must be hilarious because the only thing that is standing in the way of hleb and superstardom is goals.

If he can add that to his repertoire and stop being so damned unselfish then he would be up there with the Messi's , Ronaldo's and Kakas of this world because he is that skilful.

His goal scoring is a disgrace compared to his ability and if I was Wenger I would implore him to shoot more.

I am not sure hleb makes up to 10 attempts on goal all season

Dasaev

Nov 5, 2007
Lennon's form since the WC has been absymal, partly due to injury, partly due to taking his eye off the proverbial ball and enjoying the nightlife a little too much.

The last couple of weeks have been promising but he really needs to work on his delivery - it's atrocious.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
:agree: until full fitness gets back to him.
I think its because Liverpool look like they might get knocked out of Cl otherwise he would have made his comeback in May just about the time for Cl final.

What a waste of talent Kewell turned out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)