[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I saw it.

You were very poor, Spurs look so much stronger with King in the team.

Another great pass by Eduado for the goal.

Arsenal will go through, Spurs have blown their big chance.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anyone got a video of Eduardo's pass/Walcott's goal?

BTW, what's this I hear about Wenger being interested in Kranjcar? Any truth to it? He's been great for Portsmouth this year, beeing selected in Team Of The Week quite a few times. He's a quality player, I always knew he had the talent to make it big. He's slowly showing his worth in Portsmouth, I wouldn't like to see him leave them just yet, even if it's for a bigger club like Arsenal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, I saw it.

You were very poor, Spurs look so much stronger with King in the team.

Another great pass by Eduado for the goal.

Arsenal will go through, Spurs have blown their big chance.
I wouldnt be so sure..the return leg is in their field, and i'm pretty sure Wenger will play the same team..which i'm afraid will not be good enough.
Anyone got a video of Eduardo's pass/Walcott's goal?

BTW, what's this I hear about Wenger being interested in Kranjcar? Any truth to it? He's been great for Portsmouth this year, beeing selected in Team Of The Week quite a few times. He's a quality player, I always knew he had the talent to make it big. He's slowly showing his worth in Portsmouth, I wouldn't like to see him leave them just yet, even if it's for a bigger club like Arsenal.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dlzomaz9nti

I hope its true..i doubt Redknapp would be willing to let him go though..he's been extremely influential for Pompey this season..one of their best players imo..but if theres a position we need strengthening in..its the wings..Krancjar would be good..he'd provide competition for Rosicky..and leave that nightmare of a winger Diaby out of the team.

walcott isn't looking that good again. in fact, he looks like he hasn't grown as a player since he first joined arsenal.
Agreed...he's never really striked me as talented anyway..i thought he was overrated from day 1..and he's yet to prove me wrong...He isnt as good as our other youngsters..he lacks technique and his decision making is erratic at best...I expect a bigger future for Denilson, Vela , Bentdner, Traore and even Merida.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hope its true..i doubt Redknapp would be willing to let him go though..he's been extremely influential for Pompey this season..one of their best players imo..but if theres a position we need strengthening in..its the wings..Krancjar would be good..he'd provide competition for Rosicky..and leave that nightmare of a winger Diaby out of the team.
So you as an Arsenal fan haven't heard anything about it? Asking because I only read it on some Croatian sites and they're known to make things up out of thin air, when it comes to our players.

I'm afraid he'd have too much competition there, one more season in Portsmouth is what he needs to up his level more.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So you as an Arsenal fan haven't heard anything about it? Asking because I only read it on some Croatian sites and they're known to make things up out of thin air, when it comes to our players.

I'm afraid he'd have too much competition there, one more season in Portsmouth is what he needs to up his level more.
No actually i have heard about it.

But i dont think he'll have too much competition, in fact i'm sure he will get a lot of playing time, we have virtually no depth on the wings(our backup is a dm and a wingback) and with Rosicky injured most of the time..he will sure get his chance..i also think he will adapt easily to our playing style..very similar to Rosicky imo.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No actually i have heard about it.

But i dont think he'll have too much competition, in fact i'm sure he will get a lot of playing time, we have virtually no depth on the wings(our backup is a dm and a wingback) and with Rosicky injured most of the time..he will sure get his chance..i also think he will adapt easily to our playing style..very similar to Rosicky imo.
You can't always count on Rosicky getting injured. :D He'd still be second fiddle to him(most likely).

They are quite similar however, both have been converted to play on the left wing when they're both pure central attacking midfielders. Rosicky is however a lot more dynamic and more suited towards wing play. Kranjcar is a lot more static and mainly focuses on his technical ability and ball distribution. You wouldn't see him by the byline putting in crosses that often, he still drifts in the middle and searches for players with through balls. He's quite similar to Croatian legend Prosinecki in his style of play.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"Bolton will use the money from Anelkas transfer to bid for Johan Elmander"

Goal.Com

What do you think Esteban?? IMO he shouldnt go to Bolton..the guy is too good for a team struggling against relegation..IMO he should stay in Ligue till a big team comes for him..i think he's that good..i heard Real Madrid and Roma are interested.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bolton have been linked with everyone with anelka going, most realistic is them paying £2,000,000 for Andrius Velicka from Hearts. great scoring ratio, bit of a battering ram but a great eye for goal. plus cheap(by premiership standards) so not much of a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)