[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I kind of dislike people who are near 30 to try to have sex with 15 year old, but that's just me, I'm not really know for being objective.

And this is not some kind of loser who has no options, this is a man who has all the options to have sex and with the money he has been getting he could get any fantasies fulfilled. So I wish him all the worst.
Hang him :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I knew that. USSR or otherwise, having a primitive legal system with medieval punishments is substantially worse than one oriented towards deterrence and rehabilitation. I can't think of a single example where medieval practices worked today at building a proper state.
Wild wild west was a comment not to a legal system. But to the criminal activity that was going on at that time. If anything the system back then worked wonders, everybody got away with everything.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Wild wild west was a comment not to a legal system. But to the criminal activity that was going on at that time. If anything the system back then worked wonders, everybody got away with everything.
You said you are pro castration and lynching etc... as punishments. It doesn't do the job. Its just revenge more or less like a wild wild west scenario.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You said you are pro castration and lynching etc... as punishments. It doesn't do the job. Its just revenge more or less like a wild wild west scenario.
For an objective guy you sure are confusing.

Yes, castrate and lynch him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Its not beyond the point. If the country has a "wild wild west" legal system then it will most probably be a shit hole.
First of all, Lithuania doesn't have that kind of legal system, thankfully.

Second of all, correlation ain't causality.

- - - Updated - - -

No, some change. But it's not the jail that is the problem, but the surroundings they grew up accostumed to and the surroundings they go after they leave jail. Plus no need to get agressive, it was you who went to the assumptions on who knows what better.
Very true.

So tell me, why would rape as a form of punishment make anything better?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Do you really? I figured you were a labor law or tax law guy. :lol:
My firm does insurance law, criminal law and a bit of family law.

I know next to nothing about labor law or tax law and try to stay as far away as possible from those fields tbh.

You're fun, definitely fun :D
How so?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, he's an expert in every area.
Well no. But I am a lawyer.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Very true.

So tell me, why would rape as a form of punishment make anything better?
Well they would seek new enviroments, cos being raped isn't going to be cool with the old gang, maybe they'll see the light and start looking for a change, maybe join better communities that are focused on doing good in the world like some kind of church with god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)