[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isla is actually a natural wingback as he showed with Udinese, not good enough for fullback role really, but yeah brilliantly bit is funny.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Diego Costa left the Chelsea trainings field injured yesterday, unknown yet what the injury is (looked like the hamstring) or how long he will be out.

oggydude

Aug 28, 2014
Still lot of time for van gaal to turn things around but it would be toooooo funny to see them fail After all the millions that they spend
LVG isn't helped by the injuries United currently have, I truly believe he can turn us around, still think we are playing with the Moyes bug, the 3-5-2 however needs to go and with a winger like Di Maria LVG can play his preferred 4-3-3. United really needed Di Maria as teams just let us have possession and score on the counter, whilst we create absolutely no chances whatsoever, Di Maria can open up defences even better than the way Nani did before he got his bad injury in 2012. With RVP+Rooney upfront we just need someone to supply them and we will be set as long as we don't get hit hard by injuries again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hopefully you don't get what you need, get hit really hard by injuries, and end up finishing just above the relegation zone (I guess expecting you to be relegated would be a tad unrealistic).

You red cunts are one of the most disgusting clubs in World football, rivaled only by the likes of Inter and Chelsea.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont mind BC81 @oggydude, this is how he woo's and courts all the outsiders/newcomers. You are in real trouble when he starts posting 12 smileys after every aggressive adjective, the lube action follows shortly after.

oggydude

Aug 28, 2014
Dont mind BC81 @oggydude, this is how he woo's and courts all the outsiders/newcomers. You are in real trouble when he starts posting 12 smileys after every aggressive adjective, the lube action follows shortly after.
Cheers for the heads up, success always ensure you get haters, and I'm sure Juve fans are aware of that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, you arent getting me mate, BC81 isnt a hater, the total opposite actually....just be prepared when he mistakes you for a ladyboy and starts whispering "habibi ana...ayre fik!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)