[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't think Koeman would go there just for the money, I think he's a good manager and he strikes me as someone who would want to prove something: be considered among the best. on that assumption, I think Southampton would alteast try for a good team and making some shrewd transfers using his know-how.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28061711

£56m is around €70m, would be interesting to see how Ronald Koeman uses that money if he is given that much as transfer budget.
Jesus wept, it makes me physically ill reading that Shaw and Lallana have been sold for £27 million and £25 million pounds respectively. If these guys were named Shawnez or Lallanito, they'd cost under 6 million quid. Its a f'n joke how English players are valued. So far United have already dropped around €70 million on Shaw and Herrera with more spending to come. Hope they finish 7th again after all that :lol:.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Jesus wept, it makes me physically ill reading that Shaw and Lallana have been sold for £27 million and £25 million pounds respectively. If these guys were named Shawnez or Lallanito, they'd cost under 6 million quid. Its a f'n joke how English players are valued. So far United have already dropped around €70 million on Shaw and Herrera with more spending to come. Hope they finish 7th again after all that :lol:.
the worst part is, even if United finish 7th I have doubts if they won't be affected financially and fear that they can spend again... the chevrolet deal starts from this season (14/15) so they might be making €500m even without CL football. So fucked up!! :sergio:

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
the worst part is, even if United finish 7th I have doubts if they won't be affected financially and fear that they can spend again... the chevrolet deal starts from this season (14/15) so they might be making €500m even without CL football. So $#@!ed up!! :sergio:

Im sure these deals like have huge clauses in.

I dont think it will happen, but if they had 3 or 4 years without CL and even EL. They will start to suffer.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The probability of Man Utd going another year without a top 4 finish is pretty low TBH. Expect the other 3 to stay the same (Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City), with Liverpool dropping the 4th CL spot to Man Utd.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
The probability of Man Utd going another year without a top 4 finish is pretty low TBH. Expect the other 3 to stay the same (Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City), with Liverpool dropping the 4th CL spot to Man Utd.
I agree. But you never know, its not impossible.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28061711

£56m is around €70m, would be interesting to see how Ronald Koeman uses that money if he is given that much as transfer budget.
He's used to having a small transferbudget. All those seasons at Feyenoord when they didn't have any money to spend due to their financial situation. I think he'll do well buying some decent players for little money. If he's smart enough he'll buy players from outside of the EPL though, all those inflated prices..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hajvalia (club from Kosovo) to offer 30k Euro loan offer for Luis Suarez , and 1.5k to Suarez per month :lol:

Since we are not part of Uefa he can play , while he is banned !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)