[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (44 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What the actual issue is ? He needs Barzagli, plain and simple. When Bonucci-Chiellini was our defence, both were bad. When Barzagli joined, they were rocksolid

Why ? Cause neighter Bonucci or Chiellini can lead the backline. But Barzagli can. Put Bonucci next to an experienced defender, and he's pretty damn solid
Bonucci fucked up twice vs Galatasaray, at home & away. Both games he played next to Chiello and Barza.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Oh Just noticed he went from saying 'Bonucci would be the best defender in the premier league' to 'better than any english defender' :lol:

Dr.Zacheryah :touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bonucci is so overrated. He'd be eaten alive in EPL. They play much faster there and we all know the only thing he can do is passing to Buffon - Chiellini - Barzagli. Oh and collecting sent-to-none balls. He's slow and cracks up easily with a little pace from attackers.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
he said Bonucci would be better than almost any defender in the EPL. thats different from what you wrote
And that statement still doesnt make it right.

- - - Updated - - -

If you both believe Bonucci would be one of the best defenders in the PL,then we are reaching a whole new level of delusion here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bonucci is not a Defender. His role in the back 3 makes him look better than he actually is. And that in itself is :lol:-able. He's crap in the air, crap at marking, points around the pitch like he knows what he's talking about, yet he's the one who messes up. Oh, and dives like he's an extra in the film platoon.

Gimmie that Infraction baby. @Bianconero_Aus
:D not infraction worthy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's not better than top EPL defenders or English defenders. People overrate the shit out of him for some reason. If Conte were to leave, one of the bright things about it would be no more Bonucci.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think someone in Bonucci's thread said something like that, but I also recall some youtube and who.scored expert claiming that Montero never got the red card. :)

Mar 9, 2006
I think someone in Bonucci's thread said something like that, but I also recall some expert claiming that Montero never got the red card. :)
Where did i said it? God....we were talking about the fact that Montero hold the record for the red cards received in career, i said that according to transfermarkt he received only 15 or 16 or less, while they were talking about 21+ red cards that he received and now they adistorted the facts and present their own version, which is not true of course.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4547266 said:
Where did i said it? God....we were talking about the fact that Montero held record for the red cards, i said that according to transfermarkt he received only 15 or 16, while they were saying about 21+ red cards that he received and now they adistorted the facts and present their own version, which is not true of course.
My humble apology then.

Mar 9, 2006
My humble apology then.
check this:
that is acceptable but Bonucci played a very good season, a lot better than Chiellini.
Tell me why he's way better (serious question)?
From what I've seen, and it aint much, the two are at the same level with different qualities. I even think that if we switched the two players, people would say they would love that Bonucci guy from Dortmund.
Bonucci is currently a better defender than Hummels while the latter has the better technique.
Bonucci has mostly stopped making costly mistakes while Hummels has not.
I'd say he's irreplaceable for us.

Originally Posted by Alex-444 View Post
RUS
Better than Hummels
@Klin
He is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)