[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (168 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Terry,Cahill,Koscielny,Mertesacker,Kompany,even an old Vidic is a better defender than Bonucci ever will be and this is just off the top of my head.
the bolded ones arent better than Leo. Vidic is leaving and Terry too maybe (they are both better) and Kompany is also better. so thats 3, and if i may remind you of my post i said i cant think of many and 3 is not many in my definition. so unless you come up with more, i think i am right...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
the bolded ones arent better than Leo. Vidic is leaving and Terry too maybe (they are both better) and Kompany is also better. so thats 3, and if i may remind you of my post i said i cant think of many and 3 is not many in my definition. so unless you come up with more, i think i am right...
Waste of time arguing with you then.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OK, if Cahill is better (which im not sure of), than thats still 4. which still makes me right about saying there are not many CBs better than Bonucci in the EPL.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bonucci is not a Defender. His role in the back 3 makes him look better than he actually is. And that in itself is :lol:-able. He's crap in the air, crap at marking, points around the pitch like he knows what he's talking about, yet he's the one who messes up. Oh, and dives like he's an extra in the film platoon.

Gimmie that Infraction baby. @Bianconero_Aus

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bonucci is not a Defender. His role in the back 3 makes him look better than he actually is. And that in itself is :lol:-able. He's crap in the air, crap at marking, points around the pitch like he knows what he's talking about, yet he's the one who messes up. Oh, and dives like he's an extra in the film platoon.
That's why selling him for 25+ would be the greatest scam. :D

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Well said :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Terry,Cahill,Koscielny,Mertesacker,Kompany,even an old Vidic is a better defender than Bonucci ever will be and this is just off the top of my head.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look, a concentrated bonucci is better then any english defender bar Kompany.

Remember euro 2012 ? Best defender of the tournament.

What the actual issue is ? He needs Barzagli, plain and simple. When Bonucci-Chiellini was our defence, both were bad. When Barzagli joined, they were rocksolid

Why ? Cause neighter Bonucci or Chiellini can lead the backline. But Barzagli can. Put Bonucci next to an experienced defender, and he's pretty damn solid

- - - Updated - - -

Terry, Cahill, Mertesacker, Kompany and Vidic are all much better defenders than Bonucci.
Terry and Vidic in their prime were. But that is a long time ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)