[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (132 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yaya Toure with 20 goals in EPL, :hustini: man... the best midfielder in Europe.
I think he is slightly over-rated, he tends to have a good 10-15 minutes in a match then fades away. He can also be very average in a string of games.

On his day he is an absolute monster though and will terrorise any team but i dont see it often enough from him to be called world class. His defensive work is average as well. In Europe this will hurt his team badly as not all teams play hoof football like they do in the Premier League and City will get over run in midfield if he is not doing the defensive work required.

I would not have him ahead of Vidal or Pogba right now but thats just me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Such a deserved title for City. Liverpool has the defensive record of an average side and they've been very lucky this season, in many games. Shouldn't even be 2nd.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
liverpool won't ever get close to challenging it next season. Infact i'm willing to bet man utd will finish above them next season
I think United have to much rebuilding to do, they wont challenge next season i agree because they will be playing much more games and having to rest their best players for the CL.

They should manage top 4 though if they bring the right players so we have to wait and see what happens in the transfer window. I am not sure how good United will do as they will have a new manager and an almost new team we dont know who they will bring in either as that team needs a huge makeover.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm more impressed with what Mourinho did with this Chelsea team.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a deserved title for City. Liverpool has the defensive record of an average side and they've been very lucky this season, in many games. Shouldn't even be 2nd.
How could they be lucky in an entire season? The only lucky thing for Liverpool, was not playing European football. You could also say that City winning the league title has more to do with Liverpool fucking up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)