[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (148 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if chelshit and liverpool can't even beat the likes of crystal palace, newcastle and cardiff. then there is no way they deserve the title. Man city despite their inconsistencies at times this season deserve the title on the merit they didn't fuck up as much as their rivals

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Friend of mine flew over to Liverpool to see the game today, up until about 2 weeks ago he was convinced they would be lifting the trophy in front of him, he hasn't answered his phone to any one since Palace drew with Liverpool.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Slightly off topic (well not really), but I always enjoys reading Dalglish's column in the Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-title-race-reds-come-3519085

Quite how he gets a column in a national newspaper to just talk about how great Liverpool are I'll never know, other than it being a shameless PR exercise from the Mirror to keep Liverpool fans on board (like they have been and will continue to be, thanks to the Sun's reporting on Hillsborough).

Liverpool have it all to do next season, now they are expected to challenge. They'll have a better squad, and they need it, and their progression has been massive, but it's a lot different trying to balance competitions and face teams when you are expected to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)