[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (115 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That is your proper 'council estate' inner-city scouse accent, not exactly my favourite of all time :D

On UK tv it's quite popular to have presenters or analysts with thick regional accents, especially northern ones (including Scottish ones). Sky obviously have Carragher and Neville, which doesn't get much more extreme than that.
Fucking love the northern accents :D One thing I love about England, the regional accents..

- - - Updated - - -

From the comment section: "Carlos Tevez was right. is bery dificul" :D
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If it happens it'll be tonight against Villa, who have had a few shock results against the big teams so far.

Against West Ham you'd say the only danger would be Andy Carroll, but I'd expect City to win that by a couple.

Would be funny if Liverpool managed to nick the title now after all the jokes.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If it happens it'll be tonight against Villa, who have had a few shock results against the big teams so far.

Against West Ham you'd say the only danger would be Andy Carroll, but I'd expect City to win that by a couple.

Would be funny if Liverpool managed to nick the title now after all the jokes.
:tup:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Wilson scores 2x in his first match for United.
And the ManU fans are already screaming that he should be taken to the WC, idiots.
Like most of the guys wouldn't do the same here. I can only imagine this place if some 17 year old from primavera would do that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't worry, people have been calling for Conor Wickham to get a chance after scoring 3-4 goals. I do know, however, that this Wilson lad is supposed to be good.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Like most of the guys wouldn't do the same here. I can only imagine this place if some 17 year old from primavera would do that.
We have a 19 year old scoring 3 hattricks in his first Serie A season, and I haven't really seen anyone demanding a WC call up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)