[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (176 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What's this curse? It's a BS story. Liverpool have simply been shit even way before 2007. Since Michael Thomas screwed their heads with that last min goal back in 1989 :lol:

George Graham played a 3-5-2 formation too :lol:

Always remember Steve McMahon shouting "One!......One!" Indicating to hoof the ball into the corner to waste time.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrFR8Usz_JQ

Lived in North London at the time down the road for the Arse. The scenes i have to admit were something else.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
That was some sorrow ass defending yesterday, if you rack up almost 50 goals against you, you deserve a slap in the face for horrid defending

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool just have too many crap defenders. I think Carragher was saying Sakho and Skrtel have kept one clean sheet as a partnership. Glen Johnson is a crap defender, and Flanagan is a kid. Sakho is the one for me I really don't like, he's like a bad version of Chiellini.

And of course Carragher came in for abuse from Liverpool fans last night for daring to say it how it is, despite it being his job.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Liverpool just have too many crap defenders. I think Carragher was saying Sakho and Skrtel have kept one clean sheet as a partnership. Glen Johnson is a crap defender, and Flanagan is a kid. Sakho is the one for me I really don't like, he's like a bad version of Chiellini.

And of course Carragher came in for abuse from Liverpool fans last night for daring to say it how it is, despite it being his job.
wasn't long ago when sakho's name polluted the wishlist thread :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I remember watching an interview with Jamie Carragher and I seriously couldn't understand a fucking word he said. That fucking Scouse accent :D

Seems a decent bloke though - from the parts I could decipher

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is your proper 'council estate' inner-city scouse accent, not exactly my favourite of all time :D

On UK tv it's quite popular to have presenters or analysts with thick regional accents, especially northern ones (including Scottish ones). Sky obviously have Carragher and Neville, which doesn't get much more extreme than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)