[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just can't for the life of me believe that even crystal palace pulled that out of the bag. no disrespect to them or anything but it's not like they have much to play for
One of the smaller things that make the EPL more attractive.

You just know that this wouldn't have happened in Italy, where the team that needs the points always beats the team that doesn't need anything. Just yesterday Catania spanked Roma.
Even in Spain, where the mentality is closer to Italy, we saw teams like Levante and Valencia taking points from Atletico and Real.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
And the amount of finals that we have lost in the last 20 years, between Coppa Italia, Uefa Cup, CL...Man, someone put a curse on us.
I was actually wondering why, went through Juve's past CL results and think it might be Juve's away performance. Barring 96/97 Juve lost atleast 2-3 away matches every season and depended on home games too much to go far in CL. Finals are always away from home, so may be that's why??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't follow Liverpool. But I knew Smicer played and scored Vs Ac Milan.
I guess I'm weird. I really only follow Liverpool in Europe and watch the final. So last year it was Bayern and Dortmund. I know Bayern won but I don't remember the score and I couldn't tell you which players made the difference. In two years I probably won't remember that they played Dortmund.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why would a Liverpool fan know if Nedved and Buffon ever played in a CL final together?
i hate Liverpool and i know you won the UEFA Cup in 2001 (5-4 vs Alaves) CL in 2005 (this knows everyone) and lost a final again in 2007. you have 5 CL (most from the 80s) and 3 UEFA Cups. and ofcourse, you havent won the League for (not sure) 24 years :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I guess I'm weird. I really only follow Liverpool in Europe and watch the final. So last year it was Bayern and Dortmund. I know Bayern won but I don't remember the score and I couldn't tell you which players made the difference. In two years I probably won't remember that they played Dortmund.
So u are a typical premface then? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Really!!? Well I didn't expect that coming from you fella. Thought you were one of those who knew their stuff.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So u are a typical premface then? :D
I don't know what that is.

I watch Liverpool matches and US national team regularly plus the occasional other match. French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, what ever is on. It's the playoffs in Mexico, so I've been watching a lot of that league lately. Plus I've been to a few local team matches which is cool because all the beer is served in 40oz bottles and people are nuts.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
A typical premiership fanboy wouldn't be spending this amount of time on an Italian football forum now would they?
I don't know what that is.

I watch Liverpool matches and US national team regularly plus the occasional other match. French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, what ever is on. It's the playoffs in Mexico, so I've been watching a lot of that league lately. Plus I've been to a few local team matches which is cool because all the beer is served in 40oz bottles and people are nuts.
Well the reason i say it is because the CL is the pinnacle of all football so if u only watch the final u are missing out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)