[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (158 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Just saw the result. Tony Pulis always gives us trouble. Sad way to end the season, but the team did much better than I thought they would. It was always going to be difficult after that Chelsea match. Hopefully Champions League football allows us to get our top targets this summer and we go after it again next year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can't help but think this was Liverpool's big chance and they have blown it.

Not being in Europe, City under a new coach, Chelsea in transition and Man Utd. having a disaster.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
if that is how liverpool are going to defend in europe then they got another thing coming. They've looked suspect at the back all season and that said if you can't defend then you don't deserve the title.
If you can't win, you don't deserve the title. Anywho, our defense is our achilles heal. Our fullbacks are bad and we need a good center back instead of the mediocre ones we have now. Rogers did a good job of playing the team to it's strengths but we really need some help in the back.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Can't help but think this was Liverpool's big chance and they have blown it.

Not being in Europe, City under a new coach, Chelsea in transition and Man Utd. having a disaster.
I think being in Europe will be a good thing. It will actually allow us to get our top transfer targets.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just can't for the life of me believe that even crystal palace pulled that out of the bag. no disrespect to them or anything but it's not like they have much to play for
I didn't get to see the match, but I do know that Tony Pullis teams play a little harder against us.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I didn't get to see the match, but I do know that Tony Pullis teams play a little harder against us.
OMFG :rofl:

Liverpool was cruising at 3-0. And thought about the goal difference with Man City. And yes the way it was going they could have easily notched another couple of goals. But hey-ho. I certainly ain't complaining. Completely messed it up showing your arrogance and ended up getting burnt. Happy days.

"You'll neeeeever win again" (walk on! walk on!)

3-0 and you fucked it up!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
omfg the defending for palace's 2nd :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

omfg the 3rd was even more commical :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"This does not fucking slip" they said... wow and for it to happen on may the 5th of all days :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)