[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (107 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
It was entertaining watching Kenny Dalglish's constipated squirming in the stands towards the end. Chelsea were obviously going to be the one team to throw a spanner in the works, but I didn't expect it with the team they put out.

Liverpool are clearly a fantastic attacking team with variation, but the game isn't quite so easy when you don't score in the first 20 minutes and can counter over and over. Most teams who go to Anfield are just too poor and stupid to deal with it.

Still, I have a feeling City will drop points somewhere along the line here.

they play against Everton away, so it will more than likely be against them if they do

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Mourinho is a genius. Somehow he makes his teams so disciplined and organized that they can play a very defensive approach consistently against great attacking teams and not concede any brain farts. His teams are the hardest to beat no matter how weak or tired the squad is.

I really hope that by the time he leaves Chelsea in 2-3 years Juve will be a financial powerhorse and we can get Mou as Conte's replacement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mourinho is a genius. Somehow he makes his teams so disciplined and organized that they can play a very defensive approach consistently against great attacking teams and not concede any brain farts. His teams are the hardest to beat no matter how weak or tired the squad is.

I really hope that by the time he leaves Chelsea in 2-3 years Juve will be a financial powerhorse and we can get Mou as Conte's replacement.
i would gladly take Mourinho here if Conte decides to go to the Premiership one day.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Mourinho is a genius. .
Nah, he is a great coach, but many others won a lot with disciplined defending.
Just look at Italian teams and their record or Italian NT, the way they won titles with good defence, it doesnt take you to be genius, it takes you to be a good coach and have good authority over the players but genius....
Freaking Bologna makes us sweat every year in Torino with disciplined defence.

It is ironic, if Mou doesnt win EPL it will be because of bad results against small teams which had applied the same tactic that he used to make good results against Liverpool or A.Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)