[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (169 Viewers)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4521945 said:
We both know that Everton will use 2nd roster in EL
No, he will use his squad well, like he has this season. You will see about 6 players coming in over the summer.

EL is a great step for us. Not been in Europe for 4 years, so this is the next step.

We need to always be in Europe, and competing for the Cups & pushing top 4.

Way I see it, next season we have 3 competitions to aim for winning, rather than 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4522048 said:
I do, but he lost one in a lifetime opportunity to play in CL
He will be pushing for it every season, we are brilliant under him, superb coach.

Mar 9, 2006
Paddypower is good at trolling, but this is stupid, they already had banner about Moyes there, time to invite something new

- - - Updated - - -

No, he will use his squad well, like he has this season. You will see about 6 players coming in over the summer.

EL is a great step for us. Not been in Europe for 4 years, so this is the next step.

We need to always be in Europe, and competing for the Cups & pushing top 4.

Way I see it, next season we have 3 competitions to aim for winning, rather than 2.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be pushing for it every season, we are brilliant under him, superb coach.

Both Manchester teams, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will not give you another chance to finish in the top 4

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4522296 said:
Paddypower is good at trolling, but this is stupid, they already had banner about Moyes there, time to invite something new

- - - Updated - - -

Both Manchester teams, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will not give you another chance to finish in the top 4
The Manchester United that will be re-building, the Arsenal team that bottle it EVERY season...and a Liverpool team with an extra 20 games to play....

I think we will be fine mate.

And you should never EVER base your ambitions, on what others are doing.....CL will be the aim.

Mar 9, 2006
The Manchester United that will be re-building, the Arsenal team that bottle it EVERY season...and a Liverpool team with an extra 20 games to play....

I think we will be fine mate.

And you should never EVER base your ambitions, on what others are doing.....CL will be the aim.
20?! the maximum number of games in CL is 13, so you already send them into final of CL in 2015? Lol

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4522338 said:
20?! the maximum number of games in CL is 13, so you already send them into final of CL in 2015? Lol
Either way, they have hit maximum this season and been lucky with injures. They wont be as dominant next season.

Mar 9, 2006
Either way, they have hit maximum this season and been lucky with injures. They wont be as dominant next season.
Impossible to predict, they have a very rich owners, they can afford to sign big players in the summertime and they definitely will do it, their first signing probably will be Konoplyanka from Dnipr, very good winger

:rofl: Bus driver expert

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4522342 said:
Impossible to predict, they have a very rich owners, they can afford to sign big players in the summertime and they definitely will do it, their first signing probably will be Konoplyanka from Dnipr, very good winger
Exactly, so don't write Everton off so soon.

The transfer market has always been LFC's problem....they spent £40 million on players for this season, they dont even use !!

Not really bothered about any of the others. I would rather look at the huge potential of my team, we have some superb young players that will get better, and a brilliant coach. We played arsenal off the pitch this season, and should have destroyed Liverpool at Goodison. That is enough to suggest that we are more than capable of competing.

Mar 9, 2006
Exactly, so don't write Everton off so soon.

The transfer market has always been LFC's problem....they spent £40 million on players for this season, they dont even use !!

Not really bothered about any of the others. I would rather look at the huge potential of my team, we have some superb young players that will get better, and a brilliant coach. We played arsenal off the pitch this season, and should have destroyed Liverpool at Goodison. That is enough to suggest that we are more than capable of competing.
yep, and they are going to spend 250 millions on the construction works on Anfield, Liverpool has the money while Everton has the donut hole, that's the difference

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4522350 said:
yep, and they are going to spend 250 millions on the construction works on Anfield, Liverpool has the money while Everton has the donut hole, that's the difference

They are so rich and Powerful, why is this the first time in 3 season they have finished above little old Everton ??

They also started building a new ground 6 years ago.....look how that turned out...

And if you actually knew anything about what is going on, you will see that Everton are also preparing a new ground!

Mar 9, 2006
Chelsea team v Liverpool: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Lampard (c), Mikel, Matic; Salah, Ba, Schurrle.

I remember few years ago Wolves coach was fined for using 2nd line-up....

- - - Updated - - -

They are so rich and Powerful, why is this the first time in 3 season they have finished above little old Everton ??

They also started building a new ground 6 years ago.....look how that turned out...

And if you actually knew anything about what is going on, you will see that Everton are also preparing a new ground!
Because of their poor transfer policy, it's obvious, now things changed

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What a boring game so far.But its chelsea that are involved so not surprised.
Id assume there must be fappage in antwerp seeing this game tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)