[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (68 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Knowing Inter, if Mazzarri went to United, we'd hire Moyes.
Even better!!

I'd like to take a quick second to give a quick shout-out to David Moyes. The dude has been really phenomenal, no I'm dead serious. You land a ludicrous deal for 6 years, at 5 mil a year. Now he got sacked and he fucked shit up HOWEVER!! nigga STILL WALKS AWAY WITH 5 MOTHERFUCKING MIL IN HIS POCKET!! Man that's takes skills yo! :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

And he managed to fool the whole fucking world and infuriate every Man U fan, AND he STILL GETTING PAID!

- - - Updated - - -

:delpiero:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
There was a kid who passed out and died at the field down my street. Was a huge suarez fan and came from the same town as him. People tried getting this picture to suarez. This morning luis retweeted it :tup:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
He seems to be a good guy off the pitch. I remember a few weeks ago he was walking in a park and saw a kid with Down's syndrome (I think) playing with a Liverpool ball, and he stopped and talked/posed for pictures with him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There was a kid who passed out and died at the field down my street. Was a huge suarez fan and came from the same town as him. People tried getting this picture to suarez. This morning luis retweeted it :tup:

Oh man. This is the kid from Woodbridge?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He seems to be a good guy off the pitch. I remember a few weeks ago he was walking in a park and saw a kid with Down's syndrome (I think) playing with a Liverpool ball, and he stopped and talked/posed for pictures with him.
On that note I forgot to mention that Patrice Evra voted for Luis Suarez for PL Player of the Year :tup: Shame they are such cunts on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)