[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (149 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Quite an expensive sack wasn't it? How much years did he have on the contract 6 was it? Moyes is a genius, now just chill and relax in Hawaii.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Quite an expensive sack wasn't it? How much years did he have on the contract 6 was it? Moyes is a genius, now just chill and relax in Hawaii.
the perks of being a football manager, paid to win and lose

- - - Updated - - -

van Gaal is the perfect coach for United if you ask me....
maybe for the short term to stable the ship but i can't honestly see him lasting too long. tbh if he were to be appointed i can't wait to see what sort of relationship he will have with rooney, something tells me those 2 will come to serious blows

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
United will probably still be paying Moyes after they sack their next manager.

Always said it was ludicrous to hand out such a long contract, but they got all misty-eyed thinking he was going to build the next dynasty.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Comedy, absolute comedy.

I like to be right, and I was right about all of this, Moyes, Martinez, James McCarthy. Feels good to be a smug c*nt.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the perks of being a football manager, paid to win and lose

- - - Updated - - -

maybe for the short term to stable the ship but i can't honestly see him lasting too long. tbh if he were to be appointed i can't wait to see what sort of relationship he will have with rooney, something tells me those 2 will come to serious blows
:lol: I immediately thought of this too... Van Gaal is soooo going to bench an important player..

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Apparently there was a clause in his contract stating that he could be let go for only one year worth of salary should United fail to qualify for the CL.
According to rumors, the Glazers already decided to sack him back in february, but waited until 4th place was out of reach to save the money.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
This sums it up perfic to me, and it even uses a quote I was always telling people...

Martinez has quickly set about removing the team’s underdog tag. A team who can boast a history like Everton, a club who has the same number of league titles as Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham put together, should not be settling for second best.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-thinking-8th-good-enough.html#ixzz2zbypADjG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rainwashed-fans-thinking-8th-good-enough.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)