[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (24 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool always look like they might concede a goal, but so few teams have any quality up front, it's always percentage stuff.

Liverpool score so early in virtually every game, half of their job is done inside the first 10-15 mins. They look like they don't really know what to do at 2-0 now, but it would be a joke if they ended up giving something away against such a crap team as this Norwich. They can barely control the fricking ball.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
As much as this hurts me to say. Liverpool deserve to win it. Man City & Chelsea dropping points too often at this vital stage also deserve to come away with totally fuck all.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think I'm gonna do what I did when Italy lost to Spain 4-0 in the European Championship Final 2012. Make sure I never get to see them pick up the trophy. So isolation programme starts now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As much as this hurts me to say. Liverpool deserve to win it. Man City & Chelsea dropping points too often at this vital stage also deserve to come away with totally fuck all.
agreed. they only have themselves to blame, mourinho's moan at the ref yesterday just epitomises what a sore loser he is, all season he has moaned about how he hasn't got a striker to work with, i can't but help think how the fuck Juve won the league and reached a CL quarter final with the strikers available to Conte before this season

having said that i haven't heard pellegrini moan at all, but he has always been a decent guy imo

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you're telling me, Liverpool had all of Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling and Couthino on at the same time and have won the match?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)