[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (176 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who would you call up to the world cup: Manone, Perin, Scuffet, Bardi or Marchetti for the 3rd Goalkeeper spot?
i'd take one of scuffet, perin or bardi, the 3rd choice will never play tbh but experience for one of the younger gk's would be more beneficial than taking say marchetti who is probably at the age where he won't have any real impact on the national side

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4510873 said:
He is playing his typical English bullshit football - long balls, deep defense and cross after cross :sergio:
yeah but it works, not saying he would ever be successful at a bigger club but he makes the 'smaller' sides far more organised and harder to break down. if you ask me england fans should stop expecting their national team to play all this fancy shit, the current generation of english footballers only know how to play the 'pulis' way in the most effective manner. It's just how they were developed as footballers

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stolen from another forum.

I've probably mentioned a few times that my family are scousers, my late grandfather, two uncles and a cousin are or have been season ticket holders, my Dad was an Anfield regular, I witnessed Bill Shankly's farewell, met Bob Paisley and stood on the old Kop. I was indoctrinated in the Liverpool myth from as far back as I can remember. I have fucking cousins named after players.

However I'm the black sheep in the family in that I have strayed from the fold and decided to follow the local game instead, much to the confusion and bemusement of my kin. If Liverpool win the title I'll be happy for the family but nothing more.

I think my background also qualifies me in saying the majority of Liverpool fans (in particular those outside England) are insufferable dicks and the deification, mythology and religious fervour that surrounds the club, I find vaguely nauseating.

And Suarez really is a horrible little prat.
:D

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Fair play to Palace, defended like warriors. Very hard to break teams down like that. They finished well, when had the chances.

Credit where its due.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you one of the fans who would rather miss out on 4th than see Liverpool win the league?
No, those fans dont exist. They are made up by LFC fans.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
R.I.P Dylan Tombides 20yr old who died of cancer this morning. Knew of his illness a few seasons back but this has come as a shock. Young Aussie forward who had a lot of potential.

R.I.P Fella.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)