[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (129 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I like DP84, even though I can't remember the last time I agreed with something he wrote :D
Well I don't like you

Just kiddin' you're okay, maybe little inexperienced regarding football matters, hence the reason you and I don't exactly agree with each other over many things. :p

Mar 9, 2006
Chielini did have multiple f'ups in the CL for us this season. Uncharacteristic for him.
LOL, when you say fuck ups you mean that his mistakes led to goals against us or what?
1st match against Copenhagen - free kick, long cross, our players lost battle in the air and Jorgensen has scored from rebound - Chiellini's fault?
2nd match against G'saray - 1st goal has happened because of Bonucci's error, 2nd goal because our team were too busy to comeback and to mark G'saray players inside of our box - Chiellini's fault?
3rd match against RM - 1st goal Caceres has made mistake with the offiside trap, 2nd goal from bullshit penalty cause Chiellini and Ramos both held each other, referee was banned and never worked at UCL game anymore, but just look what he's doing now in UEL, he should be banned from it too http://int.soccerway.com/referees/manuel-grafe/45722/
4th match against RM - 1st goal because of Caceres bad backpass, 2nd goal Caceres has lost Ronaldo, Marcelo send long ball to Cristiano and it led to his run and assist to Bale, Chiellini has missed that match
5th match against Copenhagen - another clumsy goal that we've conceded from throw in, Vidal failed to kick ball away from our box and Mellberg scores after rebound - chiellini's fault?
6th match against G'saray - bonucci forgot that he can make slide tackle against opponents and Sneijder scored between his legs

Ye, Chiellini had multiple fuck ups :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Chiellini's mistakes only count if our opponents score a goal from them. And even if it was so, he actually screwed up both legs against Real Madrid with his idiocy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Chiellini's mistakes only count if our opponents score a goal from them. And even if it was so, he actually screwed up both legs against Real Madrid with his idiocy.
It's amazing, like you haven't seen either of those games, but still have the audacity to comment.

It's been repeated, but here we go again; there wasn't penalty on Ramos, neither did he deserve the red for CR's diving.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4507870 said:
:lol: Ye not retarded referee
I don't care about that referee. What Chiellini did to Ramos was unnecessary and he got what he deserved. That's what unintelligent players do to you.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's amazing, like you haven't seen either of those games, but still have the audacity to comment.

It's been repeated, but here we go again; there wasn't penalty on Ramos, neither did he deserve the red for CR's diving.
Of course it was. :lol:

Maybe he didn't deserve a direct red, but still he should've avoided lifting his arm that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Broken dream? No no.

Klin and I, we know that Juve is winning UCL in 2015/2016. The Norns told us.
We at least know for sure we'll do MUCH better, whatever that means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)