[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't post stuff like that. I usually like reading your posts even if I don't agree with them most of the times. Try actually reading what I write before you invent $#@! like that.
I'm just teasing you, man. I could make fun of my own silly optimism with our current side too.

Anyways, the same could be said in return. You're one of the only rational naysayers of our current side. You bring up some good points regardless of whether I interpret them in a more positive light.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Klin thinking...

Juventus sucks right now. We're so bad. OMG. We're going to start losing every match we play soon. I've been saying this for 3 months, but I'm pretty sure it's finally going to happen now. I mean, I like to pretend that I hope it doesn't, but secretly I want it to happen, because it sure sucks sounding like a broken record predicting this is going to happen and then having Conte and our players go out and prove me wrong on the pitch endlessly... I want to be right for once!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The only embarrassing thing was that ref who fell for CR's blatant diving. If it weren't for that expulsion most wouldn't mention Chiello in negative context.
Sorry mate,it may be considered an unpopular opinion but i dont consider him wc anymore.Its really sad to see him regress into a thug like pepe.,

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Sorry mate,it may be considered an unpopular opinion but i dont consider him wc anymore.Its really sad to see him regress into a thug like pepe.,
He'd be my favorite pick if I wanted to man mark an opponent, but he's just not intelligent enough to be a top defender.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Neither do I and I agree that some of our players are a bit overrated, but the same goes for most other leagues and clubs. What I find ridiculous is how people belittle Juve lately, the likes of Aruca or whatever the name of that clubs is, are used as a benchmark.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Neither do I and I agree that some of our players are a bit overrated, but the same goes for most other leagues and clubs. What I find ridiculous is how people belittle Juve lately, the likes of Aruca or whatever the name of that clubs is, are used as a benchmark.
fair enough

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What benchmark? You do know that people could have actually watched them play against other opponents, right?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So Kompany would according to you bench Barzagli or Chiellini. :lol:

Bonucci is a better defender btw.
You can't be serious.

Barzagli is the only top class defender we have. Chiellini has slowed down a lot. He's still very good for Serie A but in a fast paced game in CL he looked completely lost. Bad positioning, gave away PK and on top of that red carded (it wasn't fair but it was obvious he'd be given one).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You can't be serious.

Barzagli is the only top class defender we have. Chiellini has slowed down a lot. He's still very good for Serie A but in a fast paced game in CL he looked completely lost. Bad positioning, gave away PK and on top of that red carded (it wasn't fair but it was obvious he'd be given one).
Chiellini lost his pace, he tends to make more harsh tackles than before, even missing some tackles which he previously would easily get, the quality of his game dropped, but I'd still trust Chiellini more than Kompany in our backline.

As for Bonucci, no I wasn't, but you see very often one exaggeration leads to another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)