[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (157 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Liverpool's counter attacking is seriously jaw-dropping quick, atleast for first half, 2nd half all of their counter attempts were ruined by extremely bad first touches by likes of Sterling, Sturridge, Henderson (ok his wasnt counter attack, but he got red card due to very poor first touch), and Suarez was more interested in ending up offside, got ridicolous.

But seriously, they should defenitely win it now, and deservedly so with this high octane footie, but defenitely should have had a pk against them, very obvious.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Great win from Liverpool. The atmosphere at Anfield was electrifying . And that over rated Kompany was at fault for all 3 goals. Even Osvaldo turn him inside out back when he was playing for Southampton.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Liverpool this season are awesome. That's how football should be played. Looking at their counter-attacks really reminded me of how slow we are. It's actually incredible how slow we are for a top team. I hope they'll win it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Liverpool this season are awesome. That's how football should be played. Looking at their counter-attacks really reminded me of how slow we are. It's actually incredible how slow we are for a top team. I hope they'll win it.
:agree: We suck, terrible, terrible Juve, the worst in years. No trophies for us this season... Oh wait :klin:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's been ridiculous. The likes of Kompany, Sakho, Jonhson and other garbage couldn't cut it in a mid table Serie A clubs, let alone top 5.
The Gastaldello's and Mustafi's of Serie A though... Truly fucking great. They managed to concede 4 goals against the shitty Inter. No wonder Serie A is in this state if the people managing it think like most of it's fans.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: We suck, terrible, terrible Juve, the worst in years. No trophies for us this season... Oh wait :klin:
Imagine us in the EPL. We'd be running with that league as well. Their defenders won't cope with our style surely.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The Gastaldello's and Mustafi's of Serie A though... Truly fucking great. They managed to concede 4 goals against the shitty Inter. No wonder Serie A is in this state if the people managing it think like most of it's fans.
And that is why they're playing for relegation battlers Genoa, not for Scudetto contenders. There's huge difference in quality and organization of defenses between top 5 in EPL and Serie A; better tactical awareness, and positioning, bar Mourinho's Chelsea, which is understandable since he coached in Italy and perfected his methods.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine us in the EPL. We'd be running with that league as well. Their defenders won't cope with our style surely.
First time I've ever felt like putting you on my ignorelist. Please stop making an ass of yourself.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
EPL is much faster that's why Serie A teams look better organized. Serie A is much slower and that's a big problem for Serie A sides not EPL.

How did look our defending this year in CL? To say ridiculous is not enough. That Bonucci's gift to Drogba :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)