[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (15 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
But how easy is it to win against City and Chelsea?
I think it depends on the players one is trying to win with. not easy if you are trying to win with Giroud, Llorente or Cleverly, but very possible if you have one of Messi, Cristiano, Ibra or Suarez or Ribery.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather Liverpool or City win it. I want that smug cunt Mourinho ending the season empty handed. It would be epic if both Arsenal and Manure miss out on the CL next season :howler:

City, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Everton would make an interesting quartet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i bet more people detest arsenal for having piers morgan as a fan than they ever did for them having bin laden as one.
That's a twitter quote. :lol:

Truth be told, I don't care about either. I think Arsenal fans are at least as annoying as their famous fellow annoying Arsenal fanboys.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Um no. Liverpoo's penalty was totally fair.
I didn't say it was unfair, I said it came from an innocuous moment.

Liverpool were the better team overall, but it's always a more difficult game when you can't get a blistering start and goal or two lead.

I thought the ref generally was shit, but then I've never liked him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i bet more people detest arsenal for having piers morgan as a fan than they ever did for them having bin laden as one.
the queen has to be up there somewhere too

- - - Updated - - -

Jeremy should punch him again for beeing a disgustig twat
Jeremy Clarkson is a fucking legend, some of the stuff he says and does ought to make him prime minister at least

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
But how easy is it to win against City and Chelsea?
It's not easy, but looking at the match in the first half of the season, I remember City being extremely lucky not to receive one or two goals fast and then, afterwards, they were more clinical.
Pool surely stands a chance against City.

Can anyone give an overview of the remaining matches for the top 3 teams?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Liverpool: Man City (H), Norwich City (A), Chelsea (H), Crystal Palace (A), Newcastle (H)

Man City: Liverpool (A), Sunferland (H), West Brom (H), Crystal Palace (A), Everton (A), Aston Villa (H), West Ham (H)

Chelsea:Swansea (A), Sunderland (H), Liverpool (A), Norwich City (H), Cardiff City (A)

It is safe to assume that the title race is going down to the wire this season. Chelsea, on paper at least, have the easier run in, but they have struggled to amass points against the smaller clubs away from home this season.

Jan 5, 2011
Liverpool: Man City (H), Norwich City (A), Chelsea (H), Crystal Palace (A), Newcastle (H)

Man City: Liverpool (A), West Brom (H), Crystal Palace (A), Everton (A), West Ham (H)

Chelsea:Swansea (A), Sunderland (H), Liverpool (A), Norwich City (H), Cardiff City (A)

It is safe to assume that the title race is going down to the wire this season. Chelsea, on paper at least, have the easier run in, but they have struggled to amass points against the smaller clubs away from home this season.
Does not Man City have more than 5 matches to play ?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't realize Liverpool is playing both City and Chelsea at home. That gives em the advantage imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Chelsea is playing four out of the bottom six teams fighting relegation. That's gonna be tough as shit for them, especially with Torres and Eto'o as strikers.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Man City: Liverpool (A), Sunferland (H), West Brom (H), Crystal Palace (A), Everton (A), Aston Villa (H), West Ham (H)

Difficult to say who will taken it, L'Pool and City have the most difficult matches, Chelsea still in CL (ok maybe not long anymore), if I need to choose, I say it will be City for me.
The decider will be Pool vs City, if Pool wins, they take it.
Close fight between 3 teams, nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)