[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (11 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Anyway, it resulted in a middle-aged man threatening an elderly woman with physical violence in my general vicinity.

Not a fun day.

What is it with you lot!!?

I went to that England v Scotland match at Wembley months back. And I have to say that I had to laugh at the pre match fight between a father and son inside of wimpy. Proper kicked off. Fucking Jocks :lol:

They'll even fight with themselves if locked in a room.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think a lot of Scottish, English and Irish have this mentality that goes back hundreds of years, just part of the culture, as if we haven't moved on from the colonial period or Middle Ages.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We should try that, although it is pretty much the same here anyway. If you want to get in someone after 3am they basically charge you £5 to stay for an hour. I might be drunk at that point, but I'm not stupid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys have it easy. We get all the sexpats, criminals, offenders, shady and shoddy characters down here. Where do you think the guys traveling on fake passports get their documents from? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Insert Fosters joke here :D
I did crack that one when I visited Oz, to then be told you guys don't drink that shiit. Which left me standing there like .......:shifty:

Yeah, I knew that. Mug.

- - - Updated - - -

Insert Fosters joke here :D
I did crack that one when I visited Oz, to then be told you guys don't drink that shiit. Which left me standing there like .......:shifty:

Yeah, I knew that. Mug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)