[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (93 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
How about your own town then Peter, tourist flood Volendam aswell! :D

You think? :rolleyes:
I know... but I spend most of my time in Amsterdam (school and work)... but yes... millions of tourists flood my hometown too... i freaking hate them but not as much as i hate them in Amsterdam... because lets face it:
Volendam: Fish and windmills
Amsterdam: Drugs and hookers

:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I want to visit England one day. I go to Italy very often but never have stopped by some other European spots which is a shame, definitely have to go soon.
Don't bother. You'd be much happier visiting the outer hebrides, other parts of the highlands or even one of our cities. Scotland is England with less pomposity, far more beautiful natural geography and (if you come to Glasgow) locals who can be divided into two groups - those who are likely to take it upon themselves to make your visit as good as it possibly can be and those who are more likely to try and fight you.

All in all a huge barrel of laughs!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think the no teeth thing has more to do with heroin and Irn Bru than anything else I've mentioned. I went to a nice school, though, so I'm only missing one. And that was because of tooth decay :hellyes:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Cool bro :tup: You got ginger hair?
Nah. Got some ginger pals, though. They really are people too. I've seen it with my own eyes

And Red - yes indeed! One with nice green uniforms and full of my fellow tarriers. And was that a trolling attempt from a mod? Fits yer beef, min? I'll let you off since you must just be sick of looking at the grey, grey granite with makes up your windy-ass city (by the way, whats that about?) and just want something interesting to happen. Ken like, eh? :klin:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not trolling, particularly.

I just assume there is an excellent chance that you went to a Catholic school since you are a Celtic fan in the Central Belt.

I think you'll find that places by the sea are often windy.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Aye but I've spent a lot of time in East Lothian and it's not as windy as Aberdeen is. And I like Aberdeen by the way, my sister was at uni there so all my memories of it include getting blind drunk and having a great time. The gothic architecture makes it look like something straight out of Heroes of Might & Magic, as well :hellyes:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah. Got some ginger pals, though. They really are people too. I've seen it with my own eyes

And Red - yes indeed! One with nice green uniforms and full of my fellow tarriers. And was that a trolling attempt from a mod? Fits yer beef, min? I'll let you off since you must just be sick of looking at the grey, grey granite with makes up your windy-ass city (by the way, whats that about?) and just want something interesting to happen. Ken like, eh? :klin:
My girlfriends a ginger. We plan to visit ireland and scotland somewere in the next 5 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)