[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (191 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sturridge is underrated if anything.
i would say yes, but by english standards. they hype some average players, and at the same time underrate some very good ones. however, i see alot of Lverpool fans overhyping him like he is Cavani. i think its the well played system (and playing with Suarez) from Liverpool that makes him shine. i feel that he would struggle against teams that are well organized...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i would say yes, but by english standards. they hype some average players, and at the same time underrate some very good ones. however, i see alot of Lverpool fans overhyping him like he is Cavani. i think its the well played system (and playing with Suarez) from Liverpool that makes him shine. i feel that he would struggle against teams that are well organized...
You know he scored half his goals this season without Suarez in the team? Last season Borini played with Suarez in the team and he didn't score more than 5. Sturridge is a great forward it's hard to deny that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sturridge has done a lot better than I expected, although he is in (and part of) a great attacking team with a great partner. I'm still not sure about him when I watch England, he tries stupid things and appears to be dumb.

It's working for Liverpool, so I don't suppose they much care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)