[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (179 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That Manure team last night looked absolutely pathetic. :lol2:
I doubt any of them knew what they were doing. At one point in the 2nd half Kagawa was playing at the left wing, They just ran all around cluelessly, dribbling their opponent and their teammates in the process, just to find themselves in the place before. In defence that ferdinand dude was beyond pathetic, the guy totally misses his markings on numerous occasions and then throws his hands up or starts pointing at others, like it's their fault.
It was hilarious. I looooooved every minute of it :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They don't market themselves as poor, they just have a policy of not spending big on players and also have a wage system where everyone gets paid a similar amount.

The first time they spend big on a player, they spend most of the season in first place and fall down only after half their team suffered injuries. Also Wenger is far from incompetent.
Well, that's a contradiction.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They don't market themselves as poor, they just have a policy of not spending big on players and also have a wage system where everyone gets paid a similar amount.

The first time they spend big on a player, they spend most of the season in first place and fall down only after half their team suffered injuries. Also Wenger is far from incompetent.
No titles in 10 years is a huge failure for a club of Arsenal's stature. And let's not pretend that they don't spend a lot of money on wages either.

Wenger has a fantastic eye for young talent, but is an absolute clown tactically these days. Just look at his results against the big teams this season, he sets his teams up for failure.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Arsenal are a baffling case,i have never in my life seen a team so far out of the title race yet only 6 points off the top. I said after the Liverpool game that they were out of it and yet despite heavy defeats to Citeh, Chelsea and Liverpool and the general derision being handed out they are still theoretically capable of winning the damn thing

in a way i would love Arsenal to win it just to prove how fucking terrible this league truly is, where defending is an afterthought and "chasing the ball" is an art form

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
whats the expectation for him. is he really good or just another english player. and what team has the most chances to sign him (and Luke Shaw too) ???
Expectations form Evertons fans, for him to play as much as possiblle, in this footballing system we are currently playing.

Expectations form England, for him to score a 5 goals in EVERY International game, and if he does not, hound him in the prss as "Not bieng good enough". Also the media will be already trying to help sell him to other so called bigger clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

shaw being a chelsea fan will push the move more so, especially as they will probably look to offload cole in the summer

as for barkley he and wilshere will pose the national team the same issues as they face with gerrard and lampard.
You may be right. I dont really support the NT, I dont want Ross anywere near that car-crash.

The England National team is a graveyard for English players, its the hype & expectation Internationally that kills them.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Absolutely no $#@!ing way on earth. You're lucky you're in the highlands.
Chelsea are a soulless club with no real history but think they should be a top club.

Citeh have limited history but at least have a decent rivalry

Both clubs who are buying success but have nauseating fans...

Liverpool....Think about it...LIVERPOOL

Up the Arse!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, that's a contradiction.
Hey, that first quote is something i never said !
I'm not humble on internet

Chelsea are a soulless club with no real history but think they should be a top club.

Citeh have limited history but at least have a decent rivalry

Both clubs who are buying success but have nauseating fans...

Liverpool....Think about it...LIVERPOOL

Up the Arse!
Liverpool, disgusting team

Took away Belgium's shot in the 70ties to win a europacup 1. Killed juventus fans. Have annoying fans. Overrated stadium

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chelsea are a soulless club
They really are. I can't think of another club that is just so dead in terms of soul and passion.

In that respect they are the polar opposite to a team like Liverpool. City, for all their new money, are closer to Liverpool than Chelsea.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Liverpool haven't been consistently good and haven't won anything in who knows how long apart CL some time back, but their fans are annoying as hell even still, just imagine if they were consistently good and winning something every year, I don't even wanna know how much annoying their fans would be.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
They really are. I can't think of another club that is just so dead in terms of soul and passion.

In that respect they are the polar opposite to a team like Liverpool. City, for all their new money, are closer to Liverpool than Chelsea.
Tottenham are a bigger club than Chelsea.....Tottenham

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Liverpool haven't been consistently good and haven't won anything in who knows how long apart CL some time back, but their fans are annoying as hell even still, just imagine if they were consistently good and winning something every year, I don't even wanna know how much annoying their fans would be.
"Welcome to liverpool" would be the most used comment on youtube, if it isnt allready

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Man U fans are more annoying. I would like either Liverpool or City to win this season to wipe off that arrogant smile Mourinho has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)