[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (112 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arsenal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Uniteds defense on the goal is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on a football pitch.
only today i was hearing how carrick was their new defensive hero :lol:

can't fucking believe i heard a man utd fan trying to convince me that they will win the CL this season :lol: got a better chance of Chievo fucking winning the league this season

- - - Updated - - -

arsenal just conceded :lol: 2-2

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Moyes could not do shit, the gap in quality is huge between the clubs.Only Rooney would surely play in City's first eleven.
Not starting Cleverly would have been a start, so would using Kagawa in a normal position when he came on.

Obviously City are a lot better individually, but that doesn't mean you have to lose the game 3-0 at home.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
shaw being a chelsea fan will push the move more so, especially as they will probably look to offload cole in the summer

as for barkley he and wilshere will pose the national team the same issues as they face with gerrard and lampard.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Arsenal drew :lol:

Arsenal are the EPL and Europe's biggest joke. They are wealthy and spend big on wages but market themselves as poor. They have had an incompetent coach for a decade now and they market him as a genius. They have a few good players that they market as world class (Wilshere, Gibbs, OX, and Walcott).They have no present and no history but market themselves as a big club. Arsenal: not even a plastic club.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They don't market themselves as poor, they just have a policy of not spending big on players and also have a wage system where everyone gets paid a similar amount.

The first time they spend big on a player, they spend most of the season in first place and fall down only after half their team suffered injuries. Also Wenger is far from incompetent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)