[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (177 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is alrite man. Let it go. We are never going to agree on this. You think Rooney is a divinely gifted footballer, whereas I think he is a good player but a monumental piece of $#@!.
so you are basing your opinion on him as a player from his personality... lets just ignore that he had double digits in both goals assists in the last 5 EPL seasons, playing every position the coach asks, running constanly over 90 minutes, all his awards, trophies (you probably know everything he achieved, i dont have to list it to you now), CL goals etc. lets put everything of that aside cuz hes a piece of shit :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love how there are two concurrent conversations taking place at the same time.

Tuz :touched: :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

so you are basing your opinion on him as a player from his personality... lets just ignore that he had double digits in both goals assists in the last 5 EPL seasons, playing every position the coach asks, running constanly over 90 minutes, all his awards, trophies (you probably know everything he achieved, i dont have to list it to you now), CL goals etc. lets put everything of that aside cuz hes a piece of shit :sergio:
I am not taking away anything from him. I just don't rate him as highly as you do. I'd rather have Aguero, Suarez, Ibra, Van Persie, Cavani, and even Benzema before Rooney.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I am not taking away anything from him. I just don't rate him as highly as you do. I'd rather have Aguero, Suarez, Ibra, Van Persie, Cavani, and even Benzema before Rooney.
Suarez, Cavani, Benzema, Aguero are just 2 years younger yet they havent done nearly as much as Rooney has in his career. Im not saying that some of them are currently better but Rooney is career-wise a better player ;). The only one that can be considered better (when you look at their whole career) is Ibrahimovic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That is your opinion, and by no means a certified fact. When all is said and done, Rooney will probably go down as one of the greatest players in English footballing history, but beyond the borders of England he will be forgotten by the rest of the footballing community, or remembered as a good player who failed to deliver when it mattered most on the international stage.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That is your opinion, and by no means a certified fact. When all is said and done, Rooney will probably go down as one of the greatest players in English footballing history, but beyond the borders of England he will be forgotten by the rest of the footballing community, or remembered as a good player who failed to deliver when it mattered most on the international stage.
well you never know. Manchester United has tons of fans worldwide and one does not forget a player that was a key player for your club at the time they reached 3 CL finals in 4 years...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love how there are two concurrent conversations taking place at the same time.

Tuz :touched: :heart:
:D
BTW just finished teaching the first class of the day. Went real smooth yo! Timing was on point! It was about the Kite Runner, did a powerpoint presentation about the historical timeline of the book. Fucking lame bourgeois despite how fascinating the struggle was they still feel that the book is just another story...that was the only part that disappointed me a lot.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
like del piero?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)