[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (126 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah rafael is better but he plays on the right. fabio is much better than buttner and evra(from this season) so it surprised me they sold him and kept buttner. could atleats be a solid backup for both fullback positions.
How many times have you seen Fabio play for United over the last 2 seasons?:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd be surprised if one of those two doesn't end up at United. Baines is the obvious one, Shaw seems to have both of the English oil clubs on his tail.

A good World Cup and Everton would probably ask something like £25m.
Didn't they turn down a bid of about that amount this season?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think I might end up falling madly in love with this United side. :touched:
They just need to find themselves an Amauri.
Diego=Mata
Ferdinand=Legro
Felliani=Momo Sissoko
Cleverly= Marchisio
Valencia= Black Krasic with a bit mire brains

Moyes= Del Neri

I LOVE IT!! :touched:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
i remember one of the bender brothers were linked to MU. one of them would be a great addition + another creative CM and fellaini for the rotation.
They r linked with plenty of players and a lot of Germans being mentioned, but the reality is, that they wont get most of them..maybe Gündogan if they r lucky, but I even doubt that.

Lars Bender has just recently extended his contract until 2019.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussbal...sen-verlaengert-mit-lars-bender-a-931090.html

and u can be sure, that he wont be sold this upcoming summer. Just a mega bid of around 40m€ could maybe change the opinion of the board, but i really doubt it. Bayern had already tried to price him away in 2012, but money is not important for Leverkusen.

Sven Bender from Dortmund is impossible to get. Dortmund wont sell any of their important players, as Lewandowski is already gone and IF Gündogan wont extend, then he ll be definitely sold upcoming summer. No one else ll be sold..no Reus, Hummels, Bender or whoever.

Both Benders r very grounded and down to earth guys and would never force a move..they r prototypes of being loyal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Diego=Mata
Ferdinand=Legro
Felliani=Momo Sissoko
Cleverly= Marchisio

Moyes= Del Neri

:lol:

Moyes is a great scapegoat for lame players in an overbloated league, though. I cannot begin to count how many footie journalists have their heads so deep up their EPL asses right now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They r linked with plenty of players and a lot of Germans being mentioned, but the reality is, that they wont get most of them..maybe Gündogan if they r lucky, but I even doubt that.

Lars Bender has just recently extended his contract until 2019.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussbal...sen-verlaengert-mit-lars-bender-a-931090.html

and u can be sure, that he wont be sold this upcoming summer. Just a mega bid of around 40m€ could maybe change the opinion of the board, but i really doubt it. Bayern had already tried to price him away in 2012, but money is not important for Leverkusen.

Sven Bender from Dortmund is impossible to get. Dortmund wont sell any of their important players, as Lewandowski is already gone and IF Gündogan wont extend, then he ll be definitely sold upcoming summer. No one else ll be sold..no Reus, Hummels, Bender or whoever.

Both Benders r very grounded and down to earth guys and would never force a move..they r prototypes of being loyal.
i though that s. bender would be harder to get, i didnt know l. bender extended his contract. gundogan linked with both real madrid and manchester might want to leave so knowing that you wont get the benders i would try to get him. but what about reus? you say he wont leave but he has such a "low" release clause? has he stated that he wants to stay or has he got a new contract? i really dont know much about him and his contract...

- - - Updated - - -

Diego=Kagawa
Ferdinand=Legro
Felliani=Momo Sissoko
Cleverly= Marchisio

Moyes= Del Neri

Fixed :D

please dont compare mata to diego. that part of your post really scares me. i really like him as a player and dont want to see him flop like diego. kagawa is a better fit anyway (both came from the BL and were really hyped there) :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Diego could've potentially been as good as Mata if not even better.
Kagawa too, he had 2 straight seasons with i think 15+ goals but that was in the bundesliga where their playing style fitted them... Mata proved himself in 2 top leagues and in the CL. thats the difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)