[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (91 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Seriously, whatever the fuck happened to Mourinho? He seems not only a shadow of his former self but more like a paperweight.

I mean i cant say im not enjoying this but still...
Same thing as with Real, he wins the big games but he can't beat the small teams.

Championships are won against the provincial clubs.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain

Ronaldo - Ozil - Di Maria

that's one of the most potent attacks I can think of.
Scoring goals was never the problem for RM. Quite the opposite.

Besides, he never really had the depth in that squad, almost any injury or absence would cost him. That is not the case with Chelsea which was my main point in that post.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
In both cases, he has a team completely overloaded by great talent, but can't seem to get the result expected of having such players. This is the downside to having the money to buy whoever you want without regard to how they will actually function as a unit.

Plus the fact that Mourinho has more or less lost it & is basically just a mockery of himself these days anyway.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Same thing as with Real, he wins the big games but he can't beat the small teams.

Championships are won against the provincial clubs.
True, bar his last season with Real, he always suffered against Barca.

He has a much better team at Chelsea though. One that is built to compete on all fronts unlike that he had at Madrid.
What is it with you and Real? You're clueless about them. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mourinho has been alright, idk why people are shitting on him so much. He was going up against Pep in La Liga, probably the best manager right now, he made Barca play much better than they are playing now for example. And the EPL and CL are still up for grabs. Look how much better Hazard is under him too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, storm conditions around the UK again today, high winds and torrential rain. Apparently there has been building damage so health and safety stepped in.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,876
    Yeah, storm conditions around the UK again today, high winds and torrential rain. Apparently there has been building damage so health and safety stepped in.
    I've seen horrible flooding in England on the news. Looked pretty horrible, but it seems it was expected to come yet government didn't do anything? Now that Cameron try look like a hero, fucking financial terrorist.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, poor fella...
    Oh man...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I've seen horrible flooding in England on the news. Looked pretty horrible, but it seems it was expected to come yet government didn't do anything? Now that Cameron try look like a hero, fucking financial terrorist.
    Yeah, most of the flooding is down south though, this is more to do with the wind. This is the highest rainfall the UK has had since 1852, some places are getting a month's worth in one day, so there is not a lot you can do in general to stop rivers flooding. If you live near one you are fucked. Dredging rivers can only do so much. Some local councils have spent millions on flood defences, which do work, but only up to a point.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,879
    i don't see what the government can actively do about the floods, sure they should have built more reservoirs to avoid the drought UK water companies keep declaring each summer
    What happened is a disaster. Maybe it was not possible to avoid it entirely but for such a big country this shit should not happen. They should at least try to minimize the damage, yet they stood and did absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, most of the flooding is down south though, this is more to do with the wind. This is the highest rainfall the UK has had since 1852, some places are getting a month's worth in one day, so there is not a lot you can do in general to stop rivers flooding. If you live near one you are fucked. Dredging rivers can only do so much. Some local councils have spent millions on flood defences, which do work, but only up to a point.
    Ouch

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    What happened is a disaster. Maybe it was not possible to avoid it entirely but for such a big country this shit should not happen. They should at least try to minimize the damage, yet they stood and did absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch
    yeah well thats england for you, they can't even get the public transportation infrastructure right and will still be debating as to whether they should build high speed rail links in england 20 years from now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)