[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (52 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
This is one of those games where the winner wasnt the better team but rather the loser was so crap it made the opposition look like a freaking dream team.

Mou could've easily done so much better with this team. So limited.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,489
    This is one of those games where the winner wasnt the better team but rather the loser was so crap it made the opposition look like a freaking dream team.

Mou could've easily done so much better with this team. So limited.
    :howler: what a joke. So far in the season City has managed to score more than 3 goals on like every match and 4 goals when they play home. Sure, they lacked 2 players today, but Chelsea totally destroyed them in every aspect of the game.

Limited my ass, you hate the guy for some odd reason.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Mourinho did well tonight. Game could have been 4-0 easily which would have been a shocking result at the Etihad.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    Great job by Mou. He showed that City can be beaten. Just shut down Yaya and you are half way there. Matic was monsterous today, so was Hazard. I liked Jojos cameo too. Great game.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    :howler: what a joke. So far in the season City has managed to score more than 3 goals on like every match and 4 goals when they play home. Sure, they lacked 2 players today, but Chelsea totally destroyed them in every aspect of the game.

Limited my ass, you hate the guy for some odd reason.
    Ofcourse I hate him, this is Mourinho ffs :D

Thats not the point though, Man City dominated the first 20 minutes and were so close to an equalizer in the closing minutes. For those claiming Chelsea wasted, have you watched those first 20 mins?

Im not saying Chelsea had a bad game by any means, only that they could've done so much better given how screwed up City were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)