[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm really surprised the impact Negredo has had this season, more so i had expected Dzeko to start over him this season
I think nobody expected Negrito to explode in England except Pellegrini. He's one of my favorite strikers this season, I really like how hard he works and how dynamic he is.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think nobody expected Negrito to explode in England but Pellegrini. He's one of my favorite strikers this season, I really like how hard he works and how dynamic he is.
I thought he'd end up like Soldado did, Negredo never impressed me in La Liga nor the NT when in the rare times he was called up.

He has really proven me wrong this season though, top player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think nobody expected Negrito to explode in England except Pellegrini. He's one of my favorite strikers this season, I really like how hard he works and how dynamic he is.
Jovetic doesn't stand a chance :D

Negredo has really benefited by playing in a 2 striker system, a lot of the top prem sides only play with one, might be something avb ought to look into if he wants to get the best out of soldado because relying on the likes of 0 assist townsend for service into the box isn't going to work

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I thought he'd end up like Soldado did, Negredo never impressed me in La Liga nor the NT when in the rare times he was called up.

He has really proven me wrong this season though, top player.
I had more faith in Soldado than in Negredo. Soldado was coming off a great season.

Jovetic doesn't stand a chance :D

Negredo has really benefited by playing in a 2 striker system, a lot of the top prem sides only play with one, might be something avb ought to look into if he wants to get the best out of soldado because relying on the likes of 0 assist townsend for service into the book isn't going to work
AVB is a strict 433/4213 manager. His days are up, wont be long before they sack him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
koscielny's injury i hear could be serious

- - - Updated - - -

Spurs back four are quite bad too, especially the lack of pace which gets overexposed when AVB starts playing with his high line.
3-5-2 is the way to go

- - - Updated - - -

Someone owes @rakib567 an apology.
not really, still has some way to go to even repay that 30 mill price tag, and besides he's playing for city and not Juve he would have been a huge gamble for us

- - - Updated - - -

Bendtner is on to save the day :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)