[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (178 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
As someone who follows the EPL closely, it is hard to disagree with that, the level has dropped quite a bit.
Yep i have watched it every week for the last 10 years, i remember any match i would watch would be really entertaining to watch and good football would be played but it has just been terrible in the last few years. Serie A on the other hand is much much better to watch now.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Premier league in the last 2-3 seasons has been terrible tbh.
I agree, but at the same time I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The top two teams at the moment being ones that have been made fun of the past several years for failing to win anything, and the traditional dominant club (for the past few decades anyway) struggling.

Not particularly looking forward to the irritating Arsenal fans I know celebrating if they win, but to me it's still better than Man Utd, Chelsea or City winning.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
As someone who follows the EPL closely, it is hard to disagree with that, the level has dropped quite a bit.
It's because the Spanish Giants have bought the quality players from the league and the teams didn't replace them with similar stars.

Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Cesc, Xabi Alonso, Pique and Song all moved to the Spanish Giants in the last few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)