[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (25 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:xmas:

I think now is a good time for us to give thanks, and respect to a man that has stood up, and give this country something that has needed for a few years. It takes great courage & skill to do it. I along with the millions AND MILLIONS in this country, I would like to say thank you, thank you for this gift.....stand up and take bow.....Kevin Mirallas.
I for one hope he steps funny in the next training and dislocates a couple toes.:stickup:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Fuck AVB, that guy is a total flop ever since he left Porto. You can see the real AVB now the the hype that surrounded him when he won the UEFA league is gone.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Those goals by Navas and Negredo yesterday were top drawer.

I thought Negredo's true level would be "exposed" in the PL, but he's been on fire at citeh, banging in the goals on a consistent basis. My opinion about him has changed.

Dzeko on the other hand can hardly get a game, and might be shipped this January or the coming summer. He's grabbed that money, but city really hampered his development as a player. I was furious when City snapped him in '11 when he was tipped to come to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)