Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
IMO we did what we could in this Matuidi saga. We simply didn't want to pay what PSG was asking for and that's 30 million. He's a good CM but he's not worth that much.

We're not desperate and I'm glad the club isn't throwing money around for players that simply aren't worth it (like they do in England).

In the end, we can even live with Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Asamoah and Lemina. Also Alex Sandro can play LCM and maybe even Pjaca.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So I woke up and the first thing I do is take a run, I ran 13,5 km without having anything but a glass of water. I did that mainly to keep my mind of the transfer market and to hatch some Pokemon eggs. I succeeded with one of my missions.

Apr 9, 2015
Dani Alves (10/10): Such an worldclass player, is already over 10 years playing on the highest level. Champions League expierence like no other player in our squad an still one of the top 3 right-backs in the world. Signing him for free was Beppe's best transfer this season. The only little negative side is his character.

Price/Quality: 10/10
Quality 10/10

Pjanic (8.5/10): Really good player and one of the few in Europe who can get over 10 assists & goals for a midfielder. I love his creativity (what we needed) and his freekicks. The little downsides are his workrate and that he is the replacement of Pogba. I think he is a whole other type of player and isn't a real good replacement. With him in the midfield we lose some pace/stamina. Still a fucking good deal!

Price/Quality: 8
Quality: 9

Benatia (8/10): Still one of the top 15 centrebacks in the world. Everyone is paying/bidding over 50m on defenders Stones, Koulibaly, Mustafi etc. and we got Benatia for only 18m! This makes the signing more impressive, quality-wise he is a big 7.5 for me and for the price-quality Marotta deserves an 8.

Pjaca (7/10): One of the best youngsters on the field. Haven't seen too much from him so it is hard to give a view on it already. What I saw was that he has a powerfull shot and a beautiful technic. But, I think 25m is always a big risk for a player who only played on Dinamo Zagreb level. We shall see, it looks like a good deal tho.

Higuain: (8/10) Finally our worldclass number 9! Offcourse he is quality wise a 10 out of 10 one of the best strikers around. His movement and finishing are sometimes incredible and he will destroy the CL and Serie A this year. I am still against paying over 60m for a player so I give the price-quality only a 6.

Dream singins this window? I think we won't sign any good player anymore, maybe Quads. I had hopes for Matuidi who would be a good player to have in the squad. James was always impossible and I've never thought we will get him. Cuadrado will be a good signing on loan, he was last year an important player in the squad and I hope he will be the same as last year.

The bullet to dodge is for me Sissoko, really mediocre player. It's like buying Elia some years ago, bahh.

Best mercato I've ever seen from Grande Beppe! :beppe:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...The only little negative side is his character...
off field he's such an adorable puppy. his insta is 100% joy and happiness, he's the minnie mouse of all footballers.

i won't rate this mercato until it's over. our midfield is a huge question mark atm: i'm fine with a pogba-pjanic swap, pereyra is a good riddance, but we still need an other cm, and hernanes is surplus to requirements.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Pjanic is Pogba replacement.
If that's the case then we're even lighter on numbers after selling Pereyra. Mid was already the area we needed to add quality to so it makes no sense to replace Pogba only with Pjanic.

Asamoah being back is a big help but we need another quality mid that offers us the box to box threat Pogs did. Sturaro, Lemina and Hernanes aren't enough if we want to challenge in the CL

Mar 3, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gn=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I have to say - are we going to be linked to every player in the world with a French passport, and African origins as a replacement for Pogba. It's ridiculous. It is like the tabloids are going through a list of strong, black, french midfielders and linking us with them.

It honestly feels like lazy journalism.

Although this one would fit the Beppe strategy of directly weakening competition through buyout clause activation lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)