Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Of course it does! He is a great player but he is not as great as Pogba! He isnt at his level!
Not even close! Pirlo was amazing for us except for the last year when he has declined a bit (although he was still vey good)
Marchisio had one very good year in which we got to the final and it was the same year Pirlo declined!
Marchisio of the past year isnt comparable to Pirlo - You are very biased! Marchisio is a good player he is even a very good player but he just isnt Pirlo or Pogba good!
STOP SHOUTING EVERY SENTENCE! Saying I'm biased or I overrate him doesn't really add much to the actual argument it just means that you disagree with me which is fine and somehow feel that your opinion is more truthful which it isn't.

And of course Marchisio isn't comparable to Pirlo no one is but he still was able to fill that cap without any problem or negative effect to our play which is some achievement.

All in all football is a funny game as we watch the same games but end up noticing and seeing totally different things.

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
What do You think of borja valero?
Roma was heavily linked with him but without Champions they dont take him.
For the ruomord 13-15 Million he would be a perfect signing for me.
We have enough fighters with asamoah lemina Sturaro and maybe Khedira.
Need more quality!!
With a midfield of pjanic Marchisio b.valero
We would have 80% Ball possesion ;)

Out: Hernanes and zaza
In : matuidi, borja valero and cuadrado

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Need more quality!!

nah fuck valero, he's good but not that good

- - - Updated - - -

Di Fraudzio talking about new offer from West Ham and Zaza is open to transfer.
Bidding war!!

don't short change us on this one beppe

- - - Updated - - -

You can put the schweinsteiger rumours at rest. He just said that Union will be his last club in europe and will be ready when the team needs him. :pepedinho:
:lol: thank fuck, I was starting to worry my prediction on him would come true

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Need more quality!!

That would be great.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You joke, but this DM is atleast starting now, but instead Arsenals CB target to solve their huge issue in defence is to go after a Monaco reserve CB called Tisserand something :lol:

First he signs some championship youngster for defence, then a Japanese player for attack who cant even get work permit, now after a Monaco player who cant even get minutes. Never change Wenger...
What I don't get is how every EPL club seems to have unlimited transfer funds, except Arsenal.

I'm genuinely curious about this. What's the reason for that, @Fred?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marrone will tomorrow travel to Belgium to visit the facilities of S.V. Zulte Waregem who play in the 1st division in Belgium - SkyItalia

So if marrone goes, who gets to cover for his vacant CL spot?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Marrone will tomorrow travel to Belgium to visit the facilities of S.V. Zulte Waregem who play in the 1st division in Belgium - SkyItalia

So if marrone goes, who gets to cover for his vacant CL spot?
we don't have any more homegrown players, so we'll have a cl squad of 22 (and some players on the b-list) i guess.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our Midfielders if Matuidi comes

Pjanic
Marchisio
Khedira
Matuidi
Lemina
Asamoah
Sturaro

I would definitely be comfortable with that. Add in Cuadrado, sell Zaza, and this team is loaded. Depth everywhere, creativity on the wings, in attack, and midfield.
:agree: :tup: I love how you left Hernanes off the list :heart: :touched: Too bad that other useless cretin is still there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juve could turn their attention towards Anderlecht midfielder Tielemans if they fail to sign Matuidi.
Marrone, Hernanes, and Zaza out. Matuidi, Tielemans, and Cuadrado in :tuttosport:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:agree: :tup: I love how you left Hernanes off the list :heart: :touched: Too bad that other useless cretin is still there :D
Not without reason. If he doesn't go anywhere, he could easily be Persona Non Grata at Juve.

Yes, Pogba will be missed, but in essence we replaced Pogba and Padoin with Pjanic and if we get him, Matuidi. Add to the fact that the only other key player we have lost this year is Morata, and he was replaced with Higuain. And that is not even counting Alves, Benatia, and Pjaca.

Getting Cuadrado would be an absolute bonus, and make us that much deeper and more unpredictable

I know that people are still smarting over the Pogba move, and with good reason.

I guess I just take a look at everything after all is said and done and I say to myself "Are we a better squad"? And that answer, as it has been , in reality for the last 5 summer mercatos, is yes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not without reason. If he doesn't go anywhere, he could easily be Persona Non Grata at Juve.

Yes, Pogba will be missed, but in essence we replaced Pogba and Padoin with Pjanic and if we get him, Matuidi. Add to the fact that the only other key player we have lost this year is Morata, and he was replaced with Higuain. And that is not even counting Alves, Benatia, and Pjaca.

Getting Cuadrado would be an absolute bonus, and make us that much deeper and more unpredictable
I don't rate Sturaro. I really hope Beppe is planning another surprise after Matuidi, planning on signing a young gun or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)