Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
People hyping themselves up for months in hope of the Cavanis and Iscos will be the first ones to go ballistic and demand Grand masta Beppe's head on a pole when the tranfers window shuts and we sign neither. :lol:.

Seriously would have loved Cavani here back a few years ago. He was perfect for us. I think that ship has sailed unless we are able to bring him here on our terms e.g expiring contract opportunity ala Tevez. Going by our transfer policy in the Marotta-Agnelli era, i doubt we would pursue such targets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
While Benatia was good, i prefer Tonelli, he's young enough, not injury prone afaik, and he's always impressed me every time i saw empoli (yea, they play some good football).

Saponara is the other one, i think given how much Allegri rate this guy, and age/value wise, Beppe will try to bring him.

Berardi is verrati v.02, it's no brainer, we must sign him imo.

Idk about De Sciglio. He's usually solid with azzuri, meh for milan. But given milan change their manager every season, and no strategy whatsoever, i think he still can make it.

I admit i never following our Primavera team, but from what i read in this forum, Lirola, Clemenza, and Romagna should given a chance next season. Lega regulations, etc... u know.

Diawara&Donsah from Bologna, Vrsjalko& Sansone from Sassuolo, maybe Missroli too. Those are exciting names i think we could afford in serie A, as next squad player if we needed more.

For isco/cavani/gotze its happened too soonItalian media rlly loves drama dont they
Oh, and i hope Morata will stay, give madrid whatev they ask, as long as its reasonable.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sadly that doesn't make you any sort of guru anymore he's already highly thought throughout the football world.

It's not easy to sign players as talented as him as every big club will be after him throwing buckets of money.
This is not about being some sort of guru this is about an opportunity
This guy has an amazing pace he dribbles past players like they are nothing and his stats are also impressive!
This guy might cost us but he is definitely a 100M guy in the future! so to buy an 18 year old spending 40M when you know he is going to be worth 100M in a few years - This is a very good investment! (not to mention how he could improve us)
I really think he could reach Ronaldo`s level! We can and should move for him while he plays for Rennes! After he`ll move to the likes of Chelsea and City it will be much harder!
Hazard was amazing in France and it was obvious he will be great but never saw him what I see in this kid!

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,646
    While Benatia was good, i prefer Tonelli, he's young enough, not injury prone afaik, and he's always impressed me every time i saw empoli (yea, they play some good football).
    The difference between them is still big, but also the likelihood Tonelli would sit on the bench for half the season is far higher.

Jun 6, 2015
    This is not about being some sort of guru this is about an opportunity
    This guy has an amazing pace he dribbles past players like they are nothing and his stats are also impressive!
    This guy might cost us but he is definitely a 100M guy in the future! so to buy an 18 year old spending 40M when you know he is going to be worth 100M in a few years - This is a very good investment! (not to mention how he could improve us)
    I really think he could reach Ronaldo`s level! We can and should move for him while he plays for Rennes! After he`ll move to the likes of Chelsea and City it will be much harder!
    Hazard was amazing in France and it was obvious he will be great but never saw him what I see in this kid!
    As I already said there will be teams offering crazy money on transfer fees and wages.

It's almost imbossible to get the kid. He will go to a team/league that is better suited for him. We should concentrate on other targets.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Mkhitaryan would be a perfect fit. Absolutely prefer him over Isco. Please bring him in Beppe!
    I have always rated Mkhitaryan even prior to his Dortmund spell! He is a very good player but he is a Pereyra type of player (a really improved Pereyra..) but Isco could do what we need to organize our attacking play from the attacking end while I also see Isco being able to play CM or as a support striker which could give us some diversity

Dont get me wrong I`d love to see Mkhitaryan playing for us as I`m a fan!

Rumours say Benatia will be used to lower Coman`s price - Wasnt Benatia supposed to cost 26M?!
    Also Bayern are supposedly interested in Morata

I wouldnt mind getting Benatia but we really need other areas to be strengthened before our back four!
    Rather see us swap Coman+10M for Gotze!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    10 million for De Sciglio?

Huh?

What?

Juventus target De Sciglio
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly offer €10m for Milan full-back Mattia De Sciglio this summer.

The 23-year-old first broke into the Rossoneri team under Massimiliano Allegri, with the Coach now on the Juventus bench.

According to Quotidiano Sportivo, the tactician asked the Bianconeri hierarchy to sign the defender in January, but a deal never got off the ground.

However, the Old Lady are said to be ready to submit a new offer this summer worth around €10m, something which Diavolo CEO Adriano Galliani would consider.

Capable of playing on either side of the defence, it’s though De Sciglio would be brought in to rotate with Stephan Lichtsteiner at right-back.

Of course Galliani would consider it :lol:

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,659
    €10m isn't much anymore. Can play both flanks and also decent wing back, Italian. Beppe is probably hoping Juve can turn him back into a player.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    With our fabulous injury record we need players that can play multiple positions. If evra leaves and Caceres leaves that means we need one of each and DS can do both. Not bad for 10m

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)