Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not gonna be surprised if happens, especially if we're seriously pushing for Benatia.
still a stupid move. he's been our most reliable defender, as both chiellini and barza had their injuries, and rugani is still a bit immature. add the injury prone benatia to that mix, and our most strong department, the defense is certainly downgraded.

i'm still in denial this is about to happen. juve's not a selling club, even though 60m is a shitload of money.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Bonucci isn't going anywhere,for any price,same for Pogba,at last for this season.

If we sell them who will replace them? I don't see a Thuram or a Nedved around...

This man :beppe: is not stupid.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
still a stupid move. he's been our most reliable defender, as both chiellini and barza had their injuries, and rugani is still a bit immature. add the injury prone benatia to that mix, and our most strong department, the defense is certainly downgraded.

i'm still in denial this is about to happen. juve's not a selling club, even though 60m is a shitload of money.
I'm not saying it makes absolute sense but I just say I won't be surprised.

But for the record, Benatia was never really injured in Rome. I don't think we'd have problems regarding that here. And injury-free he's an amazing defender.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Let's wait till the end of the mercato. Last year with Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez and Coman gone, we ended up with a stronger Team. I trust Marotta, if Bonbon goes it's because he asked to leave and to my knowledge that's exactly what is going on right now. Bonbon is 29, wants to try something different is now or never.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Let's wait till the end of the mercato. Last year with Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez and Coman gone, we ended up with a stronger Team. I trust Marotta, if Bonbon goes it's because he asked to leave and to my knowledge that's exactly what is going on right now. Bonbon is 29, wants to try something different is now or never.
Bonucci out of all people wanting to try something else.

Doesn't it sound a bit.. strange?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Are we only club on th f plaanet where you ask to leave and its granted? Is it a club with contracts or some kind of city bus...even there you can get off always

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Did we really improve though?

Bonucci gone would be à huge mistake. Terrible signal.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
no we didn't

15/16 team was weaker than 14/15

we regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)