Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Oh yeah, i can see him turning into a monster again with us. He would be used in his favoured position and getting spirited as $#@! after so many years being sucking ibra´s digger
Cavani routine in the mornings:

1. Polish ibra shoes
2. Iron ibra uniform
3. Wax ibra car
4. Do ibra groceries
5. Drop ibra kids at school
6. Be the ball boy for ibra while he practices free kicks
7. Prepare ibra lunch
8. Clean up ibra locker room
9. Buy ibra wife some flowers
10. Organize ibra photo album

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Former Cavani would be great, but he didn't impress me at all during the Copa.
We boosted several players their careers so with that eye Cavani would pass the test!

As for the possible sale of Pogba, it would have been possible that he ended up in Madrid when Morata could stay at Juventus with some clausules.
I may be wrong, but I think that Marotta expected that, in the end, we end up with Morata. That gave them the first option on Pogba (or be more precisely, if they offer an insane amount of money, Pogba was at least sellable -> especially with the transfer ban still above their head).
Turned out that Real Madrid bought Morata back or want a great sum of money. Thats just that.
Therefore, I think that Marotta thinks, f**k every possible Pogba deal with Real, we let him stay this season. We are not even open to offers.
My prediction is that Pogba isn't moving at all and stays at Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Former Cavani would be great, but he didn't impress me at all during the Copa.
We boosted several players their careers so with that eye Cavani would pass the test!

As for the possible sale of Pogba, it would have been possible that he ended up in Madrid when Morata could stay at Juventus with some clausules.
I may be wrong, but I think that Marotta expected that, in the end, we end up with Morata. That gave them the first option on Pogba (or be more precisely, if they offer an insane amount of money, Pogba was at least sellable -> especially with the transfer ban still above their head).
Turned out that Real Madrid bought Morata back or want a great sum of money. Thats just that.
Therefore, I think that Marotta thinks, f**k every possible Pogba deal with Real, we let him stay this season. We are not even open to offers.
My prediction is that Pogba isn't moving at all and stays at Juve.
During the coppa he was shid. No buts or ifs.
But we have seen is true self. I believe we can making him great again. At least he is not damaged goods has been like Falcao, which is off form since aeons and with suspicious injury concerns.

Pogba is staying this summer IMO.

Cavani routine in the mornings:

1. Polish ibra shoes
2. Iron ibra uniform
3. Wax ibra car
4. Do ibra groceries
5. Drop ibra kids at school
6. Be the ball boy for ibra while he practices free kicks
7. Prepare ibra lunch
8. Clean up ibra locker room
9. Buy ibra wife some flowers
10. Organize ibra photo album

he is tired of that shid. I can smell his hunger for real football!!!! oh yess

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
My brother told me he looked like big potential only by watching him 10 minutes. Bias aside, you think he's good enough for top clubs? And I don't consider Milan to be one at this point.
He's definitely good enough, the kid is super confident, level-headed, some great skills and his physique is excellent. He obviously works alot to achieve that kind of shape. Seen some of his interviews and he strikes me as someone really destined for great things. Sounds very mature for his age.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's definitely good enough, the kid is super confident, level-headed, some great skills and his physique is excellent. He obviously works alot to achieve that kind of shape. Seen some of his interviews and he strikes me as someone really destined for great things.
:tup:

He's more of a winger, right? I don't see us using him for 3-5-2. Maybe just for 4-3-1-2 if he's behind strikers cause I assume he can fit there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't see us using a winger formation.

Do you think he's good enough if we sign him to replace Morata if we're planning to use him as a ss? So we have Dybala/Pjaca and Mandzu/Zaza.
I think he'll do fine and I believe that's the idea to bring him as Morata's replacement. 20m is a decent fee and we wouldn't be paying this much if we weren't convinced in his qualities. IMHO

Well, this is still far from over ofc.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he'll do fine and I believe that's the idea to bring him as Morata's replacement. 20m is a decent fee and we wouldn't be paying this much if we weren't convinced in his qualities. IMHO

Well, this is still far from over ofc.
He might be a huge potential but I'm gonna be really disappointed if he's Morata replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)