Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The only way I'd be "happy" about Pogba (ie: prefer selling him than keeping him) leaving is if we replaced got:
a) James Rodriguez
b) Morata option removed
c) Cash, which we used to buy Marco Verratti.

Yeah, it would suck to lose Pogba, but IMO: James + Verratti + Morata > Pogba.
What about Isco? That's more realistic. And the only way we can get Verratti is if we sell Pogba to PSG.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,486

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The only way I'd be "happy" about Pogba (ie: prefer selling him than keeping him) leaving is if we replaced got:
    a) James Rodriguez
    b) Morata option removed

Have people lost their collective minds? I love Pogba but wtf how much do you overrate him?

Mar 3, 2014
    Have people lost their collective minds? I love Pogba but wtf how much do you overrate him?
    He is the most marketable player in football right now. We need to be PAID if we're going to sell him. Part of the fee is not his ability, but his marketability.

I agree he is overrated, but there is no player with a stronger brand right now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    a) James Rodriguez
    b) Morata option removed

Its not really an opinion but a fact...
    What about Isco? That's more realistic. And the only way we can get Verratti is if we sell Pogba to PSG.
    This is true

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Everybody is going to be so disappointed when Pogba stays and we have to make do with him instead of Beppe bringing in the Von Trapp Family to play for us.
    I feel like we should try to bring in the Cavani kid. I know he didn't do great on his loan spell for Inter last season, but i think it's mostly down to the bad players/management surrounding him. He was great for Sampdoria before though, prolly because he was with Beppe, the man who signed him after watching him play in the streets of montevideo, no wonder he was almost like a father figure for him. I'm pretty sure they both would like to be reunited, and hey! wouldn't be the first time we revive a player's career.

@Fr3sh

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
    Feb 5, 2015
    He is the most marketable player in football right now. We need to be PAID if we're going to sell him. Part of the fee is not his ability, but his marketability.

I agree he is overrated, but there is no player with a stronger brand right now.
    Is pogba really most marketable player in football?
    I doubt it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)