Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Raiola on Cavani to Juve "I repeat, in Paris they may decide to keep Cavani too. Also PSG have not forgotten the Coman (to Juve) situation."
yeah, we signed a player on bosman. a player they failed to offer a decent contract to. i don't think they're so stupid to blame that on juve.

- - - Updated - - -

i've read that, but i think it's a bad translation. i only found articles about the plan in italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
yeah, we signed a player on bosman. a player they failed to offer a decent contract to. i don't think they're so stupid to blame that on juve.
It has been mentioned multiple times last year they were unhappy about the whole situation.

PSG offered them a good contract but he rejected it and joined Juve.And they're still probably bitter about it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It has been mentioned multiple times last year they were unhappy about the whole situation.

PSG offered them a good contract but he rejected it and joined Juve.And they're still probably bitter about it.
i get it. still, if a player wants to go, you can blame the player but not his next club about his desire to leave.

vidal wanted to leave? fuck vidal. i don't care about bayern, it could have been any other rich ass club.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/82103/‘mkhitaryan-would-happily-join-juve’

‘Mkhitaryan would happily join Juve’

Borussia Dortmund’s Henrik Mkhitaryan ‘would happily join Juventus’ says his agent, but Coach Thomas Tuchel ‘deems him indispensable’.
The Bianconeri have been linked with a summer move for the Armenia international recently as well as his teammate Ilkay Gundogan, but agent Mino Raiola is doubtful about both moves.
“Mkhitaryan? I know that Allegri likes him,” Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport today.
“And Micky would happily wear the Bianconeri shirt, but he needs to make a deal with [Borussia Dortmund Coach Thomas] Tuchel.
“It’s true that his contract expires in 2017, but the Dortmund Coach deems him indispensable.
“It’s more of the same with Gundogan: that’s why I consider this track to be difficult.
“Would he do well in Turin? I mustn’t expose the player. I can only add that he’s a very intelligent guy.”

milking dortmund for every penny, i suppose.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mkhitaryan is definitely way better than Saponara but 40M I agree we should sign someone else

BTW Raiola: 'Ibra offers everywhere’ - In Italy? Everyone, no exceptions. Even Napoli, but there they’re only good for making films.
Dont know if Juve are one of the everyone he mentioned but the thing he said about Napoli is hilarious!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Raiola on Higuain to PSG "Oil prices fell & the emir is doing a bit of calculations. That's also another reason why they want to keep Ibra."

Raiola on Cavani to Juve "I repeat, in Paris they may decide to keep Cavani too. Also PSG have not forgotten the Coman (to Juve) situation."
We did them a favor by getting rid of a disloyal player!
Man Utd have much more of a right to be angry about - We took their player their gem and made him a 100M player and all of that for free

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We did them a favor by getting rid of a disloyal player!
Man Utd have much more of a right to be angry about - We took their player their gem and made him a 100M player and all of that for free
And they gave us Evra for 1M 2 seasons after that so they werent mad at all. Would be stupid if PSG were. Not that it in any way increases our chances on getting Cavani though

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
i can sadly already see how this summer will come up, big hopes and dreams for top players running till august and in those last 2 weeks to transfer window end with no big name signing and people starting to get desperate comes Mark's report that Oscar who had been bashed all summer by 95% of the forum (who were hoping for Isco/Goetze) is close. Mark's %s rises and is sure we are def signing him. Usual Beppe keeps being hard handed and won't give in to Chelsea's demands. Deadline day gurus bring news deal is done and the dancing gifs appear for 50 pages (someone link me to the gifs of dancing in the Draxler thread :rofl: ) and then 1hr to transfer deadline end comes news that its Saponara for 10m + 5m in performance related bonuses, and Beppe showing up the next day with "Oscar? we were never in talks for him, Saponara has shown he fits into our DNA blah blah blah" and then follows the storm in the forum.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i can sadly already see how this summer will come up, big hopes and dreams for top players running till august and in those last 2 weeks to transfer window end with no big name signing and people starting to get desperate comes Mark's report that Oscar who had been bashed all summer by 95% of the forum (who were hoping for Isco/Goetze) is close. Mark's %s rises and is sure we are def signing him. Usual Beppe keeps being hard handed and won't give in to Chelsea's demands. Deadline day gurus bring news deal is done and the dancing gifs appear for 50 pages (someone link me to the gifs of dancing in the Draxler thread :rofl: ) and then 1hr to transfer deadline end comes news that its Saponara for 10m + 5m in performance related bonuses, and Beppe showing up the next day with "Oscar? we were never in talks for him, Saponara has shown he fits into our DNA blah blah blah" and then follows the storm in the forum.
Fukin nailed it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i can sadly already see how this summer will come up, big hopes and dreams for top players running till august and in those last 2 weeks to transfer window end with no big name signing and people starting to get desperate comes Mark's report that Oscar who had been bashed all summer by 95% of the forum (who were hoping for Isco/Goetze) is close. Mark's %s rises and is sure we are def signing him. Usual Beppe keeps being hard handed and won't give in to Chelsea's demands. Deadline day gurus bring news deal is done and the dancing gifs appear for 50 pages (someone link me to the gifs of dancing in the Draxler thread :rofl: ) and then 1hr to transfer deadline end comes news that its Saponara for 10m + 5m in performance related bonuses, and Beppe showing up the next day with "Oscar? we were never in talks for him, Saponara has shown he fits into our DNA blah blah blah" and then follows the storm in the forum. and then Saponara will have a stellar 15 goals 15 assists season, silencing all beppe haters once again.
i edited a little. ;) @zizinho

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
You forgot the part where Marotta purchases Matri for 15m after Morata's departure.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its the time of the year where we the usual suspects call all players starting out wide wingers. In fact we know of no other time through the recorded history of this forum.

This "fapfap 433fapfap" must surely have started by all the fapfap coaches like Guardiola, Klopp, Heynckes and Mourinho were doing. These mad, uneducated peasants were using the same 4-1-; 4-2 'wingers' based formation. Shows how much they know...but even worse, teams with first class players are using the same formations even without the aforementioned trophy-less peasants!

And how people watching Juventus concluded Dybala cannot play on the wing? I would ask what is exactly that he doesn't have to play on the right wing, when he is mostly playing there even when allowed to roam freely?
I dont dislike winger formations. I dislike the sexual urge to wreck the team in any possible way because it would have wingers.

It also kinda insults players who have excellent winger skillsets, or cam/ss skilsets.

And before you accuse me of disliking wingers : When Coman was considered a central player, i've said from the start he had the potential to be quite good when played as a winger. He didnt had what it takes to be central.

Just respect players where they can be effective, and where they can adjust.

but this "omfg lets put everything offensive on the wing cause gotto play wingers omg" attitude is disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

6 months later, Saponara scores the goal in extra time that knocks out barcelona, and everyone is praising Marotta again.

Oh yeah, cause thats sadly how every season will come up.

Big complaints for media suggested top players till what we actually got is totally wrecking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)