Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fabinho - he is good but I dont know what all the fuss is about..
As for Licht - its bad news - I see him going to PSG.. I heard Inter wants him - If thats the case maybe a swap with Brozovic?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so if hernanes to genoa and we bring witsel/matuidi+cuadrado, that leaves us with sturaro being the worst first team player. is he the best 'worst first-team player' on earth?

my point is
as with social welfare in any country, you are as good as your weakest people are.
so to lift the welfare quality in any country you have to lift the lifes of the poorest
and to lift the quality of the team you have to improve with worst players - having stars in the team is irrelevant
Yeah.. go back to the drawing board.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
witsel, :howler: well these are desperate times..
Like last summer. Exactly the same situation we've found ourselves in. Chasing a replacement for high profile midfielder and conceding to the likes of Hernanes at 31st of August. But it's all fine and dandy because we have fat Higuain that makes great runs into the box.

Seriously we're becoming far to reliant on injury prone Khedira and if he goes out, we're fucked. It's just fucking frustrating looking at our mid 2 years ago and comparing it with what we have now. How the hell did we allow that to happen?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Damn shame about Licht. After that pic with Dani Alves and Agnelli; I knew it was only a matter of time.

Muppet mode HAMES watch for the next 2 days

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Like last summer. Exactly the same situation we've found ourselves in. Chasing a replacement for high profile midfielder and conceding to the likes of Hernanes at 31st of August. But it's all fine and dandy because we have fat Higuain that makes great runs into the box.

Seriously we're becoming far to reliant on injury prone Khedira and if he goes out, we're $#@!ed. It's just $#@!ing frustrating looking at our mid 2 years ago and comparing it with what we have now. How the hell did we allow that to happen?
It is, we were solid in the middle, once, always forcing the opposition out wide. Now it wont be such a problem for the opposition, our defence is going to be very busy and on top of that we are even more reliant on our wingers/wingbacks.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We can assume Pjanic is the replacement for Pogba but it's indeed really disappointing we dint address our CM issues much earlier when quality players were available. Someone like Krychowiak would've come in so handy right now.

A Pjanic-Khedira-Marchisio midfield doesn't fill me with confidence about our CL prospects especially when it comes to winning it. Maybe we need to tone down our expectations a bit.

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
what do you think his best position would be here? i assume you watched him play enough to form an opinion. doesent strike me as someone Allegri would play in Marchisios position
The way I like him the most is in a more attacking role.
He strikes me more as a Vidal type of player when he's in his best form: good attacking play, defends well and has some good passing
a hard worker, I think that's why Allegri likes him.

He can also play the right wing...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
with Krychowiak we would be ultimate team, he is a beats psychically. He was also so cheap, cant believe we didnt try for him
At that time Marotta was in bed with Andre Gomes and Mendes while Dab Ho and Fat fuck was screwing behind his back with portugese gypsy in Manchester.Threesome here threesome there gypsy fuck everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)